Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

for fecks sake...........

Suppose someone reliable like Horace puts forward a "theory" and then Rhodes can scientifically "disprove" it?

Smallsy - I see that you are currently on 22,571 posts, that's some going. It's Loosely who is squirming, he has four burning questions to answer but is currently doing a great impersonation of Tony Blair.

Originally Posted By: Bemused
Originally Posted By: loosely
Rhodes can scientifically "disprove" it?

Magnus Pyke style?

I can't promise to care very much. Vicariously I'm just more interested in the theory. Rhodes can bluster all he likes, I don't believe anything he says, I even check the scores he posts now.

I've offered to answer any question that a respectable poster would like to put to me, the only trouble is that no respectable poster would touch the racist Mr Rhodes questions with a bargepole smile

Looseley, I have to defend Rhodes on the racist point. He is what was described to me once on a "diversity" course as a prejudiced non-discriminator. Like a lot of people, he was brought up in a different era, when Bernard Manning jokes were funny (to the majority). I too as a child was fed on these racial/national stereotypes, but I've learned not to use them any more. Rhodes still has much work to do, but he's not a racist.

Originally Posted By: Horace
He is what was described to me once on a "diversity" course as a prejudiced non-discriminator.

is that one of those courses you go on when you are not sure of your sexuality?

Looseley, I have to defend Rhodes on the racist point. He is what was described to me once on a "diversity" course as a prejudiced non-discriminator. Like a lot of people, he was brought up in a different era, when Bernard Manning jokes were funny (to the majority). I too as a child was fed on these racial/national stereotypes, but I've learned not to use them any more. Rhodes still has much work to do, but he's not a racist.

lol.

The clue is in the name.

Anyway Horace, will you touch the prejudiced non-discriminators questions?

I'll answer if you promise to reveal your "unsubstantiated rumour theory". You see, I don't think that this particular person is whiter than white.

listen the rhodes you meet in person is a nice bloke, you just have to understand him and you will see he is football man, that just likes to push the buttons nothing wrong with that, but this is a forum and take things with a pinch of salt, and what i no of Rhodes is he is not a Racist at all.

On the advice of my solicitor, i can't divulge the rumour concerning a very tall official of Haringey Borough and the fire!

Loosely (sorry about the typo previously). Is it true that:

(a) Southill Alexander are paying some players

Originally Posted By: loosely
You see, I don't think that this particular person is whiter than white.

Must be a fake tan....he only holidays in Walthamstow.

Originally Posted By: GAFFA1
listen the rhodes you meet in person is a nice bloke, you just have to understand him and you will see he is football man, that just likes to push the buttons nothing wrong with that, but this is a forum and take things with a pinch of salt, and what i no of Rhodes is he is not a Racist at all.

No, I can quite easily accept that he is a "prejudiced non-discriminator" - a mild form of racist if you like, more an of an uneducated, outdated type of person.

I know full well that he likes to push buttons, he told our manager that its the only enjoyment he gets in life, poor man. But he doesn't like it back does he? Oh no, he don't like it up 'im do he? laugh

Originally Posted By: GAFFA1

Oi, p1ss off! I'm football man!!!!!

Horace - I fully understand the point you're making but I'm not sure it would stand up as a defence if the "PC brigade" took him to task.