Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

for fecks sake...........

Originally Posted By: Bemused

If not, what is the rumour?

Keeps - What rumour are you referring to, it's all there in the press release that I posted yesterday and which you clearly weren't expecting to see after over three years.
I take it you are at Bowers & Pitsea v Hullbridge Sports this evening.

Isn't it funny that Rhodes never posts my replies on here from the TK site. He isn't really interested in proper answers, he's just interested in being a spiteful, stirring Gobshite.

Anyway I've got a question for him. Why doesn't he talk more about his hobby of pyrotechnics ?

Originally Posted By: syd_lexic

Why doesn't he talk more about his hobby of pyrotechnics ?

Lol, what is that when it's at home

Originally Posted By: Rhodes

Why doesn't he talk more about his hobby of pyrotechnics ?

Lol, what is that when it's at home

and the word that is confusing you is.......hobby or pyrotechnics?

I take it you are at Bowers & Pitsea v Hullbridge Sports this evening.

Keeps - Coming back to why we are all here at the end of the day, I'm assuming Baby Keeps will get his big chance tonight and be in the starting line up

I'm assuming Baby Keeps will get his big chance tonight and be in the starting line up

Dont know.....you will have to ask the manager.

BTW.....what is the rumour about the fire?

Isn't it funny that Rhodes never posts my replies on here from the TK site. He isn't really interested in proper answers, he's just interested in being a spiteful, stirring Gobshite.
Anyway I've got a question for him. Why doesn't he talk more about his hobby of pyrotechnics ?

Funny > Peculiar or
Funny > Haha ?

also, is that the

Lesser Spotted Gobshite or the
Full of himself for no reason Gobshite ?

plus, is that

Pyrotechnics as in

Likes watching lit matches or
Pours petrol on things and lights matches ?

Supplementary question, is that

Hobby as in

A diversionary pursuit or
A way of life because he has no life ?

Monkeymonkey8 - I agree with you that Keeps and Loosely are lowering the tone and all of their banter is totally pointless. We're here to discuss the SSML at the end of the day, or alternatively, as their knowledge on the SSML is understandably limited, about the good old days of the 70's and 80's, as was the case yesterday, when it was real football and you had characters in the game such as Derek Dougan, Frank Worthington, Tony Currie, Stan Bowles, Charlie George, Peter Osgood, Alan Birchenall, Francis Lee, Terry Venables, Rodney Marsh to name a few.

Originally Posted By: NeutralFan
Well my ass for one doesn't need any managing or coaching!!

Having recently seen a photograph on another forum, I think I might dispute that biggrin1

Originally Posted By: monkeymonkey8
Gents

and get on with chatting about footy?

But we are!

Admitted, it is a 'tenuous link'...Rhodes does those, you know!
Admitted, we might be 'reading between the lines'..Rhodes does that, you know!
And obviously there cant be any 'smoke without fire' (no pun intended), as Rhodes is always saying!

What are the rumours about the fire at at Haringey, Rhodes?

I think this thread has served its purpose. We are all tired of Rhodes constant sniping, fabricating and false accusations. Now it seems that he has been exposed for the type of amoral snide that he is none of us should feel the need to answer any of his "questions" ever again.

I agree that we are done with this "person".

Originally Posted By: loosely
I think this thread has served its purpose. We are all tired of Rhodes constant sniping, fabricating and false accusations. Now it seems that he has been exposed for the type of amoral snide that he is none of us should feel the need to answer any of his "questions" ever again.

I agree that we are done with this "person".

Seconded..........mind you, rumour has it, he will be living in internet cafes more often, come September.

Loosely - I think members, not only on the SSML Forum but right across the board, would have a lot more time for Southill Alexander if it wasn't for you. I have no problem at all with anybody else at the Club in particular the Head Coach and his trusted Assistant Tony Armitage, however you have managed to alienate everyone from the word go with your middle class values and you are on a totally different wavelength to what is still very much a working class sport particularly at non league level.

More rubbish thanks Rhodes. I get on very well with many people connected with the SSML. Also I am not sure how you judge someones class when you have no knowledge of them but if it even matters I can assure you that I am very much working class.

You are the biggest problem that Southill Alexander has faced on this forum and people have let me know it.

Now, what about this fire that you have been involved in? I find it highly suspicious that you refuse to answer the questions over your exact involvement in any possible fraud and arson.

Originally Posted By: loosely

You are the biggest problem that Southill Alexander has faced on this forum and people have let me know it.

I agree with you totally on your post above Loosely apart from the quote i have picked out.

It is a close run thing but i reckon a few would single out the fact you had UU, the bankrupt Cyber Bully, as an advocate presented more of an problem than Rhodes.