Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

for fecks sake...........

Either way, if true it argues against Rhodes constant snide remarks don't you think?

Come on Rhodes! Were you the mysterious tall stranger involved in the Haringey Storeroom fire? How did vandals gain access to the storeroom area without creating damage elsewhere? Why did they pick on a storeroom with supposed market goods? Do you deny telling people that you had more to do with this fire than you told the police and the local newspaper?

Burning questions for you Mr Rhodes don't you think?

Loosely - If this link works, and it's a bit of a long shot after more than three years, you will be able to read about the fire to your little hearts content and the circumstances surrounding it:

http://www.haringeyindependent.co.uk/search/?search=fire+coles+park&submit=Search

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Loosely - If this link works, and it's a bit of a long shot after more than three years, you will be able to read about the fire to your little hearts content and the circumstances surrounding it:

Reading between the lines though Rhodes, all is not as it seems.
Can you explain where the money came from to finance all your photographs of games?
You yourself have admitted in other threads it ran into THOUSANDS, and slated all and sundry for not offering you cash to help cover costs.
What i cant understand, reading between the lines, is how a person of your precarious financial position just let it go, as if money was no object to you.
They do say there is no smoke without fire, dont they?

Keeps - What on earth are you going on about, you don't know anything about my personal circumstances and are talking nonsense, also why bring this up now over three years down the line.

What time are you leaving for the Len Salmon Stadium this evening.

I suppose the problem is, even three years later, that if proof of any arson and/or fraud were to come to light then those clubs that responded to clip Rods' begging letters/e-mails with financial assistance will be queueing up at his door (at least, they will be for the limited amount of time that he still has a door for them to queue at!).

Originally Posted By: Football Man

then those clubs that responded to clip Rods' begging letters/e-mails with financial assistance will be queueing up at his door

Football Man - What are you talking about, Club's such as Oxford City and St Margaretsbury generously put their hands in their pockets without being prompted having heard about the Club's plight following the fire, that says it all about the unique camaraderie of the SSML which I'm sure doesn't exist in other leagues.

Originally Posted By: The Doog is King
can someone sum up the evidence to date? i am being confused as the defence and the prosecution both seem to be gibbering at the same time.....

Prosecution - Rhodes is a tall man and was an official at HBFC

Defence - It was all SAFC's fault

I think that sums it up Doog

Football Man - Talking of ears, your own must have been well and truly burning yesterday evening, I bumped into a familiar face at your old stomping ground Parkfield and, despite the reason you gave, it is still shrouded in mystery as to why you left Potters Bar Town in the lurch when you were on a nice little number at the afluent Ryman League Club. You were 'the main man' and ran the show from top to bottom with no interference which you thrive on, the World was your oyster so there was apparently a lot of head scratching going on when you threw in the towel and walked away.

Why don't you answer some questions for a change Rhodes?

Try these, it seems to be the topic:-

Were you the mysterious tall stranger involved in the Haringey Storeroom fire? How did vandals gain access to the storeroom area without creating damage elsewhere? Why did they pick on a storeroom with supposed market goods? Do you deny telling people that you had more to do with this fire than you told the police and the local newspaper?

Loosley - Can't you sleep, if you concentrated far more on the running of Southill Alexander and trying to get things right at the Club in time for the big kick off on Saturday you may not be held to account and ridiculed on here so often.

I refer the gentleman to the press articles I posted for him yesterday and have no more to say on the matter.

Don't talk so soppy Rhodes. How does it go? No smoke without fire?

Answer the questions Rhodes.

Quote:

Don't think in any way I have attacked you or your club, I know how hard it is too run a club and am looking at your experiment to see how it evolves, I have just stated things how I have seen or heard it and I will continue to do so until put right. I am always open to others side of the story and will listen and learn to and from most.

I see one of the Southill Alexander's biggest critics has been at it again on the another Forum and describes the Club as 'an experiment', would you call it that.

What club are you connected with again Rhodes?

Are you a real official of Tokyngton Manor or don't they dare "officially" associate themselves with you because of your unsavourary past?

Loosely - Might I suggest that you put more effort into concentrating on your Bedfordshire League bow on Saturday against the mighty Woburn rather than wasting your time on here at 05.00 in the morning. Incidentally I see that Woburn have described the game on their Website as playing against 'the money spinning Southill Alexander', it's funny that everyone associates your Club with 'the pound in your pocket', as Harold Wilson used to say, rather than the beautiful game.

May I suggest that you concentrate on feeding your family and keeping a roof over their heads instead of playing around on a forum at 6 am Rhodes.

Now where were we? Yes, why do Tokyngton disown you when you claim to be one of their program editors?

Is it because they don't trust you?

Loosely - What on earth are you talking about, I must be getting under your skin if you're resorting to bringing my family into it as Keeps and Football Man have done in the past.

Incidentally what sort of league have you joined as I see Meltis Corinthians are on the point of withdrawing from your Division at the eleventh, sorry twelfth, hour and creating turmoil, why do you suppose that is when they have had over three months to make that decision.

Strong rumour Rhodes, maybe you need a part-time job?

So, tell us again why you'd rather climb fences to get into matches then pay at the gate like everyone else?