Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Results Sat 05/09

TRS

Originally Posted By: Elf_Mole
Molesey love making life harder for themselves... Player sent off after 30 second and a goal down.

3-0 after ten minutes before we even started.

Molesey really need to pick up some points

HI ELF MOLE, THOUGHT YOU WOULD BE THERE YESTERDAY. WHAT A GAME EH ! THIS GAME HAD EVERYTHING, PENALTIES, SENDING OFF'S, A REF WHICH SEEMED TO BE OUT OF HIS DEPTH, LOADS OF PASSION, DESIRE, LARGE & LOUD OPINIONATED CROWD WITH TWO VERY GOOD TEAMS. I REALLY CANNOT SEE WHY MOLESEY ARE WHERE THEY ARE, THEY LIKE CHERTSEY PLAYED SOME ATTRACTIVE, EASY ON THE EYE FOOTBALL A PLEASURE TO WATCH INSTEAD OF THE USUAL 'HOOF'.

THIS GAME HAD EVERYTHING AND WELL WORTH MY

Originally Posted By: ref off ref
Why the CAPITAL letters, 'should've gone Specsavers'.
And this CCL lark, it is the Clubs Closet Legends society isn't it, a new breed of hardcore.

ROR A NEW RECRUIT TO THE CCL FORUM. FOR YOUR BENEFIT ANSWERS ARE:

'COS I WANT TO !

NO WENT TO VISION EXPRESS !

IS THE CLUB YOU PLAY FOR OR SUPPORT IN THE CCL (COMBINED COUNTIES LEAGUE) THE OLD HARDCORE SUPPORTERS

Originally Posted By: Wattsy
Molesey love making life harder for themselves... Player sent off after 30 second and a goal down.

3-0 after ten minutes before we even started.

Molesey really need to pick up some points

Is Nashy still in goal for you?

I'm afraid he is injured for the season...

I don't really rate his replacement either

Raynes Park Vale 1-2 Horley Town

Not the best game of football to watch and not a good place to try and play football. Raynes Park were one nil up in under 30 seconds but Horley came back with a penalty in the first half and a second headed goal in the second half to win the game enjoyed the banter with the Hair Cut 100 fall back!

Totally agree there Flint.

The "penalty" (since when can a pen be awarded for a foul 2 yards outside the box?!?!) in the last min gave the score a much more flattering look to say the least!

Due to injury/suspension and unavailability our extremely youthful side (3 x 16y.o, 1 x 17y.o and 3 x 18y.o amongst it)more than gave the BTK of Camberley a run for their money.

The Dorking 'crew' who popped down to watch Bookham-Banstead thought it a very lack-lustre game with the ball in the air far more than it was on the ground.

Still - It was nice to have a day off, enjoy the sun, the beer and convivial converstion !

Sandhurst 0 Highworth Town 2

Gifted them two goals in the first 15 mins. Combined distance for both goals about 10 yards.

Highworth didnt need to play after that. Thats not saying they just sat back, but when in a difficult situation they just cleared their lines rather than having to worry about picking anyone out to keep posession. After the two goals, both sides hit the woodwork and both goalies had to make one save each.

Highworth No.11 spent more time on the floor than on his feet.

Highworth knew they had been fortunate and if the two goals had not been gifted, both sides would have expected to be trying again on Tuesday.

I'd prefer Molesey to play the dullest football on Earth if it meant we got some points at the moment

HI ELF-MOLE. US SUPPORTERS ARE SO FINICKY AREN'T WE, ME INCLUDED. OUR TEAMS CANNOT PLEASE US NO MATTER WHAT HOW THEY PLAY. FOR EXAMPLE IN THE THREAD 'DATED 22 AUGUST RESULTS' YOU STATED ABOUT YOUR TEAM.......... THE MOLES FOR SOME REASON SPENT THE WHOLE GAME 'HOOFING' THE BALL YET ELF-MOLE YOU MUST ADMIT THAT BOTH MOLESEY & CHERTSEY DIDN'T ADAPT TO THE 'HOOFING' GAME AND AT LEAST ENTERTAINED THE WATCHING SUPPORTERS GIVING US VALUE FOR MONEY. NOTWITHSTANDING THAT, I DO UNDERSTAND WHERE YOU ARE COMING FROM, YOU APPEAR FRUSTRATED WITH YOUR TEAM IN NOT GETTING ANY RESULTS. FROM WHAT I SAW SATURDAY, THEY ARE A GOOD TEAM, AND REMEMBER THEY HAVE HAD A HARD START TO THE SEASON, PLAYING WHAT I BELIEVE WILL BE THE TEAMS NEAR THE TOP (NO DISRESPECT TO OTHER TEAMS)EVEN SANDHURST WHO LETS BE HONEST HAS SURPRISED US ALL BY BEING UNBEATEN WINNING ALL THEIR 5 GAMES. SO MY SUGGESTION ELF MOLE IS BE PATIENT. FROM SATURDAYS DISPLAY AND OTHER GAMES I'VE SEEN MOLESEY PLAY SO FAR, THEY WILL COME GOOD AND YOU'LL BE PLEASED WITH THEM AS YOU WERE AGAINST ANDOVER READING YOUR REPORT.

SEE YOU'VE GOT BASHLEY FROM ZAMARETTO PREMIER DIV. WHICH IS 2 DIVISIONS ABOVE THE CCL IN THE FA CUP SATURDAY, SO WILL BE A TUFF ASK FOR YOU GUYS, BUT THE MOLES COULD BE A 'CUP TEAM' THIS SEASON. HAVE TO SAY I AM TEMPTED TO COME AND SEE HOW YOU DO AGAINST MUCH HIGHER OPPOSITION, BUT AGAIN I WOULD LIKE TO SEE OTHER CCL TEAMS, SO WILL MAKE A DECISION TOWARDS THE END OF THE WEEK. KEEP THE FAITH ELF MOLE