Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Tues 13/10

Krooner

Indeed JJ but helping rather than hindering eh ?

I'll echoe Surreysfinest..........."Very poor officials, lots of stoppages for nothing."

Hence why i had a lot to say!! He was costing both teams goals by poor decisions!!

I never swore at him or shouted in his face. I may have talked and complained a lot but was never disrespectful!

Not entirely true from what I have heard JJ :ignore:

Which part Kroons??

I never swear at a referee. Never have, never will, you KENT!! :bootyshake:

I may raise my voice to get my point across but i dont scream or try to bully a referee.

that would be a first !!!!!!!!!

You must know something i dont then Loop.

Whoever you are!

Iam no 1, just ment in general

It is more the moaning when you don't know what you are going on about JJ. I presume that loop is a team mate :smashfreakb:

I never enter a discussion/arguement without first knowing i'm either right or have a hell of a good point to put across.

Just ask my wife!

After the finish we had last year in the final ten games or so and with 3/4 of the season left, who knows!! We need to started finishing teams off and we can get a good result Saturday!!

Wattsy your playing the cream of Croydon this weekend,Municipal are work in progress at moment,a few green shoots been showing lately,so I expect a tight game.lets hope we get good officials.Maybe Kroons as Ref,JJ running line then we would have nothing to moan about on here.

Smudge I'm guessing you will be there on Saturday, give us an honest opinion of Feltham on Saturday bearing in mind i dont think you'll see the best of us until maybe Knapill on the 31st.

Croydon have had an up and down start so which team will turn up hopefully the bad one, good luck seeya Saturday

Guvnor No. 1, Yeah it seems we are bad travellers,taken a few beatings away from the Arena so far this season,but in most of them games we been in with a shout at h/t.At home we are a different team, cant really put my finger on the reason though,maybe the wide open spaces,or teams having to travel to us are exhausted.Will do a B.J.R on game though so watch this site,totally unbiased of course,not like the Farnham report on their site this week,our right back clumsy tackle,out paced,and our goal offside.Were back there next Tuesday and we will be fired up.