Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Tues 13/10

Krooner

Go or nice Guvs ?

Results

Bedfont 3-0 Wembley

Chertsey 4-2 Ash

Cove 2-2 Cambo

Hanworth 1-1 Egham

Horley 2-2 Dorking

Molesey 1-0 N Greenford

Sandhurst 2-5 Bad Lea

2-2 FT. More points dropped by the Krooners.

Cove striker missed a sitter with 5 mins to go so it sounds more like a point gained for Camberley!

Some of the more experienced Camberley players embarrassed themselves tonight after the final whistle. I'm sure you all know who i'm talking about. Offering players out in the car park etc etc.....insulting players wives and girlfriends. It was only Cove v Camberley tonight......yes a local derby......but it wasnt a World Cup Qualifier so why do the big time players get so worked up?? This player in question must have played in bigger games than a CCL Prem local derby surely?? Embarrassed himself and let Camberley FC down. Lost my respect for him. I'm sure he wont give a sh1t.

Back to the game.....

good match, lots of action, loads at stake but a draw probably fair. Camberley had the 1st half and Cove the 2nd.

Hope for a reply from Mr Camberley..........

Hey JJ sorry couldn't make it last night had to babysit.

All I can say to your accusations is that I would never condone that sort of behaviour and I am sure your club will be making representations about this to Camberley as it cannot be allowed.

I hear your striker did indeed miss a sitter in the last minute so perhaps it was a point gained. Also very interested to notice no mention about the officials from you despite both your goals have a debatable element about it. Rose tinted perhaps JJ ?

Remained 4-1 as well, although if we had taken our chances could easily have been 8 - we really need to start putting teams to the sword when we have the chance and boost our goal difference!!

Have to say was nice to play a side that also looks to get the ball down and actually play some football.

Hartley beat Frimley tonight 7-1 in the Aldershot cup

Assume that was their reserve side as the first team was playing Worcester Park in the Div 1 cup??

I believe this is Frimley from the Aldershot & District League. I might be mistaken though.

Good result for Cobham last night. CB Hounslow played well and looked a good side in our two recent games against them.

Anybody know the Frimley V Worcester result in the the CUP?

FULL RESULTS - Tuesday 13th October

Premier Division

Bedfont 3-0 Wembley

Chertsey Town 4-2 Ash United

Cove 2-2 Camberley Town

Hanworth Villa 1-1 Egham Town

Horley Town 2-2 Dorking

Molesey 1-0 North Greenford Utd

Sandhurst Town 2-5 Badshot Lea

Lemon Recordings Division 1 Challenge Cup 2nd Round

Frimley Green 1-1 Worcester Park

(Worcester P won 6-4 on pens) :255:

South Park 5-2 Chobham

Division 1

Cobham 4-1 CB Hounslow

Farnham Town 1-0 Sheerwater

Hey JJ sorry couldn't make it last night had to babysit.

All I can say to your accusations is that I would never condone that sort of behaviour and I am sure your club will be making representations about this to Camberley as it cannot be allowed.

I hear your striker did indeed miss a sitter in the last minute so perhaps it was a point gained. Also very interested to notice no mention about the officials from you despite both your goals have a debatable element about it. Rose tinted perhaps JJ ?

You set it up Krooner and i'll knock it out of the park.

Here goes.

Firstly, the first 45 mins the ref hardly gave Cove any decisions. A challenge from a Cove player that was identical to a Camberley tackle was being punished on every occasion. Camberley were allowed to get away with some rash challenges. Cove were not! The 1st Camberley goal was for a foul that should never have been given 40 yds out. The ball was delivered into the box. A Cove defender was shoved in the back when rising for the ball. The Cam player headed it side ways and take nothing away from the strike. Great quality. Should have been a foul on our centre half though.

Coves first goal was very tight as an offside but as i was the player who played him in, i cant pass comment.

Cams 2nd goal was again dubious A free kick that chunk scored from 25 yds out that the keeper spilled under his arms. Was never ever a foul in the 1st place so a free kick should not have been awarded. Coves 2nd goal was a penalty. I whipped in a free kick out wide and a Cam player punched the ball out of play as a Cove head was just about to get to the ball. Cam players reckon there was a push on their player hence why he punched the ball. Ref and lino both gave the pen but did not see an infingement!

I've highlighted both goals which both had dubious decisions from the ref or lino. Things tend to even themselves out!!