Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Tues 13/10

Krooner

Anybody know the Frimley V Worcester result in the the CUP?

FULL RESULTS - Tuesday 13th October

Premier Division

Bedfont 3-0 Wembley

Chertsey Town 4-2 Ash United

Cove 2-2 Camberley Town

Hanworth Villa 1-1 Egham Town

Horley Town 2-2 Dorking

Molesey 1-0 North Greenford Utd

Sandhurst Town 2-5 Badshot Lea

Lemon Recordings Division 1 Challenge Cup 2nd Round

Frimley Green 1-1 Worcester Park

(Worcester P won 6-4 on pens) :255:

South Park 5-2 Chobham

Division 1

Cobham 4-1 CB Hounslow

Farnham Town 1-0 Sheerwater

Cheers Chris, we play Worcester then if we beat Westfield next week

Hartley beat Frimley tonight 7-1 in the Aldershot cup

Assume that was their reserve side as the first team was playing Worcester Park in the Div 1 cup??

I believe this is Frimley from the Aldershot & District League. I might be mistaken though.

Good result for Cobham last night. CB Hounslow played well and looked a good side in our two recent games against them.

Ah thanks for clearing that up Daniel as that makes more sense.

Yeah it was a very good result for us (they were unbeaten in 6 before last night, albeit with 5 draws) and as I say it should have been more. Agree with what you say about CB though and their league position certainly doesn't justify the football that they play.

Assume that was their reserve side as the first team was playing Worcester Park in the Div 1 cup??

worcester park drew level in the 88th minute, good game though

Enjoyed Cove v Camberley last night all 4 goals had an element of doubt 1st goal Cam I felt there was a push on the Cove C\H before Green finished well. The 1st Cove goal wasn’t off side I was in line just on and an excellent finish at a tight angle by Dobinson who caused cam a lot of trouble in 2nd half.

Cam 2nd from a dubious free kick mistake by Cove keeper, Cove 2nd Cam C\H pushed before handling in area.

Great game to watch felt Cove just shaded it because of 2nd half performance, they just kept coming back.

I believe this is Frimley from the Aldershot & District League. I might be mistaken though.

Good result for Cobham last night. CB Hounslow played well and looked a good side in our two recent games against them.

Ah thanks for clearing that up Daniel as that makes more sense.

Yeah it was a very good result for us (they were unbeaten in 6 before last night, albeit with 5 draws) and as I say it should have been more. Agree with what you say about CB though and their league position certainly doesn't justify the football that they play.

Jurg what frimley like against u on saterday? as they looked decent last night

Quite agree they even themselves out JJ. So best not moan about it when they don't go your way. :winkewinke:

Anyway talk about moaning what is this I hear about you Jurg giving it large on Saturday :ignore:

Loop - they weren't a bad side, but never really threatened us (I didn't have a save to make) and felt if we had got an early goal we would have gone on to win quite comfortably. Having said that they defended well and certainly didn't make it easy for us. Think they will upset a few of the teams at the top this season.

Kroons I have no idea what you are on about......unless it was that kent of a ref we had :argue: :bootyshake:

Horley Town 2 - Dorking F.C. 2.

Dorking felt hard done by on Tuesday night having done enough to secure all three points against a Horley Town team that are still unbeaten in Combined Counties Premier Division. Dorking looked to be on course to inflicting the first defeat of the season on their Surrey rivals in another good display until a goal 15 minutes from time saw the home side take a share of the spoils.

This was Dorking’s third game against Horley this season, the sides having met twice in the FA Cup, Horley going through in the replay after a draw in the first game at Meadowbank.

The night had started poorly for Tony Webb’s side as Horley scored inside the opening 3 minutes to take a 1-0 lead, and no doubt Dorking thoughts went back to the August FA Cup replay against Horley when the home side were able to take a commanding lead with a strong opening spell that took the game away from Dorking.

But Dorking are perhaps showing real signs of having adapted to the pace in the Premier Division in recent weeks, this result making it only one defeat in the last seven league games for Dorking, that being against league leaders Sandhurst Town in a narrow home defeat, and Luke Jones quickly replied for Dorking in the 7th minute to level the scores.

Dorking were having the better of things and Dan Clayton deservedly put Dorking in front 5 minutes before half time to make it 2-1.

The second half saw Dorking protect that lead well and have chances to increase that lead, but 15 mintues from time Horley struck to preserve their impressive unbeaten league start to the season and deny Dorking what would have on balance been a deserved win.

TEAM:-

Dan Coote, Paul West, Alex Hill, Scott Murphy, Roy Newman, James White, Dan Clayton, Gavin Quintyne, Luke Jones, Phil Page, Dan Lawrence.

SUBSTITUTES:- Jesse Davis, Jamie Buckley, Ryan Augustine, Shola and Dean Guy.

Hey TC you may be able to help. A whell??? has just rolled past my window and I wondered if it was one of yours ;)

I guess you mean wheel.

Hopefully it is our spare and not off the main carriage!

Badshot Lea were all over us first half. Turning point was when I striker (who has scored for fun this season) lobbed the ball over the bar with just the keeper to beat at 0-0. Badshot went straight down the other end and took the lead. We were sitting on the bench fearing the worse and were pleased to get in at only 3-0.

Slightly better second half and pulled a goal back before our goalkeeper got let down by hs Duckhams' sponsored gloves and knocked the wind out of us again.

We got our second in injury time.

Badshot one of the better sides I have seen this season. You can see why they score many goals, but also why they conceed many.

Loop - they weren't a bad side, but never really threatened us (I didn't have a save to make) and felt if we had got an early goal we would have gone on to win quite comfortably. Having said that they defended well and certainly didn't make it easy for us. Think they will upset a few of the teams at the top this season.

Kroons I have no idea what you are on about......unless it was that kent of a ref we had :argue: :bootyshake:

on last nights evidence i would agree, w,park very fortunate! but they are at the top for a reason jurg

I'm more pleased about Moleseys 1-0 hard fought win last night than I was with the 6-0 on Saturday.

We are clicking into gear now and I read on the Molesey forum we are all the way up to 11th

Losing your most influential players seems to have spurred you in to life!!

on last nights evidence i would agree, w,park very fortunate! but they are at the top for a reason jurg

They are indeed and will be up there somewhere come the end of the season. Shame I missed our game against them a few weeks back.

Travelled out of Surrey last night to Hants for the Cove v Camberley game.

Good game, good local deby, draw about fair result. Cove didnt stop working all game and deserved their somewhat fortunate point.

Thought the 1st Camberley goal was well worked, difficult to see anything wrong with it and dont recall any complaints from Cove players at the time. Great finish from Green who for me looks as good a player as I have seen in this league.

The equaliser was offside, I was stood opposite the linesman and not sure how he missed it, but Dobinson took it well. Was this the same player that was at Chertsey last year? Looked a much better player last night than I remember, caused Camberley lots of problems. Camberleys right back should have been sent off for a faked head butt at him late on that was also right in front of me.

Camberleys 2nd goal was an average free kick that the Cove keeper let go straight through him. He was the weak link for Cove for me, although they use his massive kick at every opportunity. Looked a very harsh free kick.

Cove penalty should have been a Camberley free kick, big push in the back as defender jumped.

Very poor officials, lots of stoppages for nothing. Everyone argued by the Cove captain, the guy didnt shut up.

Overall a very enjoyable evening, great burger as well.

Off to watch Chertsey saturday so will give an update on them then.