Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

AFC Hornchurch Invitational Darts Event

Eastside Urchin

List so far for darts

Me

Jordan

westy

Mr thomlinson

Hornchurch o

colin burford

Carl Anderson

Thats is one team,so we have another 7 spaces left for the 2nd team,got 2 probables already so probably 5 spaces left

Received the Stands & boards today,having trouble fitting the stands together but i am usually crap at assembling things,so i will bring them to the club in the morning before everyone goes to hastings,if someone can pop down early to give us a hand it would be appreciated.Once we have it up,it is apparantly easy to put up or down

Few new names for the team

Nick

Mike collier

Dangler

a couple others have shown an interest,could even enter 3 teams

Don't forget that the club will be open tonight for practice for this event,if anyone could get down the club about 6.30 to help me set up the boards that would be appreciated as i can't really do it all on my own due to my dodgy leg,let me know if you can.Club open to all others for a drink as well

Judging on last nights showing it will be just the two teams.

well done to those who turned up,had a good nights darts,boards are good,just need one of them tightening up to save any movement when you take the darts out but overall quite impressive.

If you have originally said you will play in the darts but can't make it next thursday can you please let me know because we do have to organise this properly and one person missing from a team on the night can spoil it for everyone else.It is only a bit of fun as we are trying to help make the club busier on a thursday night

This event starts about 7.30pm but i will be down there from about 6,earlier if the club is open to practice

Can anyone come down to help me set up,we need to tighten up the stands so they don't move and i may need someone to do the bottom of the stands as i can't wiggle around on the floor too much due to my ankle still hurting