Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

AFC Hornchurch Invitational Darts Event

Eastside Urchin

Think we have got the mats sorted now,dagenham are bringing one back and our old keeper mike collier who is playing for us tonight is bringing the other.

Should be a good night so even if you don't play,come down to watch a hornchurch legend at work,there is another hornchurch legend playing for us as well.

Food is available in the form of indian snack selection,tex mex selection and chicken bites as well as nice crisps,potatos on the bar and sausage roll,so get you bums down there tonight for a drink or two and some quality darts and banter and bring your arrows if you fancy playing,all will get a game somehow

can i just say what a pleasure it was to have dagenham fans coming down OUR club tonight,supporting OUR event,when they didn't have to.

putting money behind the bar,enjoying the night and generally having a good night

Come on chaps,come and join us.

its ok the same old people turning up but we need to get more people coming down to these events,even if its just for half an hour or so

5 years ago plus we all joined the bandwagon and we carried on when we went to the esl,now we are seriously in trouble seems that only a few care

I know some of you have lives away from the football club and others were ill last night but i saw us all fighting for this club back in 2004,now i just wonder how many people would actually miss the club if its gone.Hopefully this won't happen but events need to be supported otherwise people are going to get fed up supporting them,dagenham had nearly as many as us in the club last night,despite me being told 20 of us would turn up,only 9 actually did to play,although we did have a few watching

Food was bought for the event although only a third of it was cooked due to canvey & Wakering not being able to field a team

Morning all

have to say well done to Gooner and all the urchins that helped out last night. Very good evening, thoroughly enjoyed by your football league neighbours. Luckily we survived a giant killing although it was a close shave!

Good booze,grub and company. Well done fellas!!!

p.s your gaffa is pretty handy with the arrows!!

Well done to all for last night.

The excellent Bar Staff. I would have said maids, but i'm not allowed as it's sexist.

Well done to Mr thommo for doing the scoring.

Well done to the daggers for giving us a good game.