Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Croydon Municipal v Feltham

Smudge

Expecting a good game of entertaining Football tomorrow at the Arena.With Palace being away less traffic is expected round the area,so travelling to the ground should hold no problems.Would like to remind visitors that the club house is outside the ground,adjacent to the Arena and is open from 1PM if you fancy a beer.There is a snack bar open inside the ground at the far end of stand,that serves drinks,burgers,hot dogs,bacon sarnies at reasonable prices,and are good quality.So hope to see a few of the Feltham faithful there.

See you there, the Blue Army are coming! :discobanana:

Just heard from Meadowbank.

DFC 1 - Chessington and Hook 2 : Half Time

Quintyne scored from the penalty spot on 45 minutes for Dorking.

Wattsy nice to meet you fellas today,and your Chairman and Manager a nice approachable bunch of people.But being the honest outspoken person I am,my whole day was ruined by the Man in Black,2 dubious penalty decisions in our favour,5 bookings,1 red,not a bad tackle in game,another £128 in Surrey F.A Coffers.We were the better team overall,but when i see players from both sides pleading with the ref,not to book opposing players.Its not what I paid my entrance money for.

We were awful, myself being probably the worst on the pitch. I found it funny with the first penalty, our defender clears and his follow through clips your forward. Ref say 'He wiped him out totally' ermmmmm ok so I said if he's been wiped out how come he's standing and no one appealed. His response was, 'shut up being an idiot'......nice guy!

Then, your keeper holds onto the ball for ages each time and I mention 'Ref come on it's 6 seconds' he replies 'no it's not it's 10 seconds, read the rule book' as a Ref myself I know he's talking guff!!

Thennnnn, we have a free kick 25 yards out and Guvs asking for the 10 yards time and time again as your lads kept creeping forward, once 'the centre of attention' almost blew his whistle dead with what sounded like a dodgy musical, he paced the wall out twice.....both at 8 yards, WTF??!!??

Anyway, the Ref never cost us as we were dire and you lads played well and deserved the win and should've scored more.

Only if I can join him! [censored] day all over, in 19 years of playing, today was a first. The first time I've ever been substituted off the pitch, fully deserved though

Krooner, what you on, the ref mucked good game up yer i dont need counselling just get refs who understand the game,it wasnt you by any chance was it? have to say croydon deserved the victory but that was never 6-1 game 3-1 at the most. 10 seconds the goalie can hold the ball well thats new to me, now is it 10 yards or 8 yards coz he thinks it 8, but he was counting them sideways even there players were laughing, krooner i have played 5games now in div 1, 4 of the refs have been 1st class this one was unreal, croydon play in black the ref was wearing black, i said to him can you put a bib on, "no this has been agreed by the league" WTF..........And he gave Croydon two pens, one never the other debatable

Wattsy were you the number 10,This kit issue needs sorting,the ref at Westfield game said we would have to change because the yellow in our shirts,clashed with Westfields yellow shirts,The Ref at Bedfont Sports reported the shirts to League,but I can assure you the kit has been sanctioned by the League.We have never passed to Ref in any game,and no opposition player has ever passed to him either.So I dont see a problem.

Guvnor you were best player on your side,you have played at higher level than this I'm sure,your manager made good decision by subbing your no 10,else he was a certainty for a red.I Think he liked you and our skipper,always calling you over for chat.

Smudge, the ref wanted send two of our boys off, both are strikers it was so fustrating out there, i must say well done to your boys because they said to the ref dont send him off ref it was nothing, good bunch of lads your lot, im sure we will both creep up the table, just glad we got a game Wednesday now to get that out of our system, good luck for the rest of the season.