Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

What is happening in the world of CCL

Gussy

Hi Gussy me ol' mate....

Things have been a bit quiet recently........i reckon due to this forum being a little on the slow side when loading up the pages. Could just be my computer tho!!

Kroony has been getting stick about the level of referees in this league. He has been biting contantly aswell.

Think we've finally seen the back of the big time Charlies from Merstham and Bedfont Green!

Dorking has been off the menu for ages and to be fair...some of us have missed the banter!

Badfont have turned the corner. No more moaning and groaning about referees. All due to a change of manager and a certain Guvnor!!

Guildford sweeney have been quiet.

Teffers is still bald and recently stepped down from bottle washer at Bookham!

Big JR has still got his Chelski coat and still refuses to buy me a Lucozade.

NICE GUY ALWAYS TYPES IN CAPITALS.

Duncs hasnt had anyone to fight since the Bedfont Green mob!

Oh...........

and Johnno has been seriuosly rinsed since being subbed against his old team and then starting on the bench 3 days later!!

@ Krooner bit of this bit of that, missing saturdays and i'm now actively seeing a team, sundays have become too much when it's your only competetive game lol

@Johnno mate thats a great update loving your work, especially teffers the bottle washer lol

subbed against your old side and then sub in the following games, ouch, chin up johnno what don't kill ya and all that :)

:QUOTE JOHNNO:

:cheesy (2): Luv the banter Johnno

Good to hear from you Gusset :winkewinke:

T.R.S. Excellent video Saturday,Tonbridge supporters think it could be used as video evidence,as an appeal against their players sending off.I wonder if the Guru of all things Referees on this forum has an opinion,that could be helpful to their cause.As for time warp I think the Combined Counties League is definitely in one,Ancient Oficials,Ancient Website,Ancient supporters,its easier to get Results of Sunday Football on football mitoo on a weekend,than Saturdays C.C.L.How did Farleigh Rovers get on,and as for J.J. joining Chobham they all ready got a loudmouth Centre Back.Over to you Kroons for your usual reply,when near a ground near me,I will happily discuss.

Farleigh beat Frimley 3-0 according to the NLP.

I understand that Tonbridge do intend to appeal, but i'm not sure they will get anywhere. Does the ref have to agree to review it at this level? To my mind the video doesn't prove it one way or the other, but my view is it probably whacked him in the face as much as anything. It seemed harsh, but understandable that the ref should give it and he must have had a great view from where he was positioned. Apparently the guy has already served one suspension, so will face a 2 match ban as it stands which is why they are keen to appeal.

Hi Gussy me ol' mate....

Things have been a bit quiet recently........i reckon due to this forum being a little on the slow side when loading up the pages. Could just be my computer tho!!

Kroony has been getting stick about the level of referees in this league. He has been biting contantly aswell.

Think we've finally seen the back of the big time Charlies from Merstham and Bedfont Green!

Dorking has been off the menu for ages and to be fair...some of us have missed the banter!

Badfont have turned the corner. No more moaning and groaning about referees. All due to a change of manager and a certain Guvnor!!

Oh...........

and Johnno has been seriuosly rinsed since being subbed against his old team and then starting on the bench 3 days later!!

Drop me out Jonno, i think i might have something in the pipeline, had enough of the Spartan league too much travelling, you know how to call me out dont yer.

Hi Gussy me ol' mate....

Oh...........

Drop me out Jonno, i think i might have something in the pipeline, had enough of the Spartan league too much travelling, you know how to call me out dont yer.

Benched again Hey Guv :dance (2):

Have I upset you Smudgey ? Frimley game is now off due to their ressies so will not bump into you there but I have a feeling I will not get a warm welcome.

Kroons,no mate you have not upset me,would love to have a chat with you.Going Arena Saturday,to watch this years C.C.L. Champions elect in action.

Is this the same Gussy from Wembley?in answer to your ? Ccl looks weak to me compared to the last couple of seasons!any 1from 8 could win this league I've seen 6 games this year invloving egham n.g.utd the krooners and badshot lea no 1 been convincing

Hi Gussy me ol' mate....

Oh...........

Well I am not at Bedfont Green any more mate and turn up on here occasionally and think I may be coming with my new side to what may be your new side on Saturday ...Watch out for the Hare.....

Be carefull of Ill smash any forward as you will be playing him this season and you know who he is..PS. age and the bench catches up with us all and Duncs and me are now like Ant and Dec.