Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Tonights matches.1st Dec.

Smudge

A trip down to Carshalton to watch Badshot Lea,in the S.S.C. Will be interesting to see what sort of side Carshalton put out,as they have no Reserve side.And having been beaten early in the competition last year,to the furore of their fans,I'm expecting them to put out a good side.Wish Badshot all the best though,being one of the better C.C.L sides.

Shame I was going to come down and watch that one tonight as i havent seen Bedfont this year. Oh well loo s like Krooner Park unless someone else has a better offer.

Understand there may be a problem with your drainage TC. Is that right ?

A trip down to Carshalton to watch Badshot Lea,in the S.S.C. Will be interesting to see what sort of side Carshalton put out,as they have no Reserve side.And having been beaten early in the competition last year,to the furore of their fans,I'm expecting them to put out a good side.Wish Badshot all the best though,being one of the better C.C.L sides.

HI BEEN THERE, THAT'S WHERE I'M OFF TO TONIGHT AS WELL. LAST TIME I WENT TO CARSHALTON IT WAS A LOVELY PITCH I RECALL MANY YEARS AGO. IT WOULD BE INTERESTING TO SEE WHAT TEAM CARSHALTON PUT OUT BUT IF WAS THEM, I WOULD NOT UNDERESTIMATE BADSHOT LEA WHO ARE MY PREDICTION AS AN OUTSIDE BET TO BE AMONGST THE CCL LEADERS AT THE END OF THE SEASON.

LOOKING FORWARD TO A GOOD GAME IN GOOD CONDITIONS I HOPE !

Not sure Badshot Lea are an "outside bet" any more. I think they are right up there with the rest.

HI KROONER, AM BEGINNING TO THINK MYSELF.

I'VE ONLY SEEN THEM RECENTLY AFTER WATCHING THE LIKES OF CAMBERLEY, CHERTSEY AND NGU WHO I ORIGINALLY THOUGHT WILL BATTLE IT OUT BETWEEN THEMSELVES. ALSO CHESSINGTON & HOOK ARE HANGHING IN ON THERE, SO AS I SAID BEFORE, I THINK ANY CLUB THAT LOSES 4 OR MORE GAMES COULD BE IN TROUBLE, BUT AGAIN I REITERATE, EACH CLUB IN THIS LEAGUE ARE CAPABLE OF BEATING EACH OTHER AS RESULTS HAVE SHOWN RECENTLY. BEARING THIS IN MIND, CCL BEING A COMPETATIVE LEAGUE THIS SEASON, IT MAY MEAN THAT THE CHAMPIONS MAY WELL LOSE MORE THAN 4 GAMES DESPITE WHAT HISTORY TELLS US.

THE REASON I SAY AN 'OUTSIDE BET' IS BECAUSE BADSHOT LEA DO HAVE GAMES IN HAND WHICH THEY MUST WIN TO BE IN CONTENTION, SO THAT MAYBE THEIR DOWNFALL BUT IS FEASABLE.

WITHOUT BEING DISRESPECTFUL TO THE LOWER CLUBS, ANY OF THE TOP 10 TEAMS MORESO, ARE CAPABLE OF BEATING THE TOP TEAMS, SO AS USUAL IT'S IMPERATIVE FOR THE TOP TEAMS TO BEAT THE LOWER CLUBS TO SECURE THE POINTS, BUT WILL HAVE TO BATTLE IT OUT AGAINST LIKES OF BADSHOT LEA, COVE, EPSOM,. MOLESEY, ASH, SANDHURST THESE WILL PROVE TO BE THE DIFFICULT GAMES AND WILL EVENTUALLY DECIDE THEIR FINAL PLACINGS

THIS COULD PROVE TO BE A VERY INTERSTING CCL SEASON - WHAT DU THINK KROONER. WHATS YOUR THOUGHTS BEING INVOLVED WITH CAMBERLEY ?

I really think I shouldn't have taken the train to Egham in 1986 for my first away game. We won 6-0 and since then I have seen more cr*p that anyone should in a life time :)

IMHO I think that Cambo may come up just short again and I will tip NGU to win the league.

Westfield V Met Police Reserves 7.30pm

Makeshift back line for us tonight but a chance for others to shine. MP going well in the suburban this season and won 6 out of 7 but ran them close at this stage last season eventually conceeding 2 late goals in extra time to go down 3-2

HI BEEN THERE, THAT'S WHERE I'M OFF TO TONIGHT AS WELL. LAST TIME I WENT TO CARSHALTON IT WAS A LOVELY PITCH I RECALL MANY YEARS AGO. IT WOULD BE INTERESTING TO SEE WHAT TEAM CARSHALTON PUT OUT BUT IF WAS THEM, I WOULD NOT UNDERESTIMATE BADSHOT LEA WHO ARE MY PREDICTION AS AN OUTSIDE BET TO BE AMONGST THE CCL LEADERS AT THE END OF THE SEASON.

LOOKING FORWARD TO A GOOD GAME IN GOOD CONDITIONS I HOPE !

Nice guy,there pitch was excellent last time I visited,I have one worry for Badshot tonight,Carshalton lost Saturday and rather than the players just training,they may put out a full strength side.Hope we can meet and have a chat,I will be in bar before game,with me blue hat on with thinsulate on front.Should be good game though.

I will not ask people if you are NICE GUY,me looks are battered enough already.Bad enough asking people if they were Krooner,at Badshot,just got some real funny looks.

'BEEN THERE' LOOK OUT FOR AN 'OLD' BLOKE. NOT TOO SURE WHAT TO WEAR TONIGHT !!! JOKING, SEE ME WITH A SCARF AND A CROMBIE LIKE COAT NOT SURE IF I'M WEARING GLOVES LUVY !!! i'LL BE LOOKING OUT FOR YOU IN THE BAR

OK. DEARY,changed me hat to black.Just for you. Maybe Kroons will fancy a threesome.

Get a room you 2,agree with comments above but ngu have a disaplin problem(once again sorry about spelling probs) I thought cambo were more professional, badshot seem week in goal and their ground is like playing at a cup final for most teams so they will raise thier game which will be their undoing as for chertsey they have no cohesion but probably the best striker in the league.

Who their new signing From Walton and Hersham,TARPEY.

Pomeroy!I heard Walton and hersham are struggling to pay players,the ones on loan are getting their doe,kevin lock been there 6 weeks and not been paid this is prob only hear say.you know what rumours are like, wildfire I believe.

With the Vase on Saturday, I understand that Badshot Lea will be resting 5/6 certain starters and giving squad players valuable minutes. Realistically it is not a competition that they are going to win.

Will be interesting to see what ex-Farnborough players will be playing for Carshalton ie Dave Woozley, David Ray and Josh Webb.

Shame I was going to come down and watch that one tonight as i havent seen Bedfont this year. Oh well loo s like Krooner Park unless someone else has a better offer.

Understand there may be a problem with your drainage TC. Is that right ?

I only know a little Kroons, I have not been around much as we had a bereavement in the family.

I am sure that most people know that it gets very wet at the ground and when the pitch was first laid, a drainage system was put in and the water worked its way to the nearby lake. From what I can gather, the pump that gets it there has broken down and that is why Saturday's and tonights games have suffered.