Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Amanda Knox - Guilty or Innocent

bribary & corruption is rife in italy,especially in the law courts and anyone who thinks otherwise is deluded.

We do not have those problems in this country for the most part

Bribery and corruption comes in many forms and in this country its probably a bit more sophisticated. A word in the right ear, or being the ex pupil of the right public school can, for the so called great and the good be just as efficient as stuffing someones pocket with wads of money.

So BB, what are you suggesting? That the police bribed the prosecution, the prosecution bribed the judge and jury? Amanda Knox's parents bribed the police, prosecution, judge and jury? Any or all of these?

not suggesting anything,merely pointing out that the italian judicial system is far from perfect

Well it certainly sounds like you know what you are talking about BB. Good job!

sorry, unfortunatly we don't all come across like we have a fckng encyclopedia stuck up our ar$es

Loosely - The thing is that is exactly how you come across

sorry, unfortunatly we don't all come across like we have a fckng encyclopedia stuck up our ar$es

Loosely - The thing is that is exactly how you come across

What, because I do a bit more than regurgitate rabid articles from t'net? Guilty as charged if I'm one of the few who don't think the Italy is the Banana Republic you'd like to portray, still, we can't all be as popular as you can we?

It seems that nothing is going poor little Amanda's way following her defence team trying to pull a fast one and get the Judge changed.

http://www.king5.com/news/local/KNOX-WONT-GET-NEW-JUDGE-IN-SLANDER-TRIAL-104017614.html

Should be another 6 years on her sentence for the guilty as all f*ck poor lamb!

I understand that Amanda's Court appearance yesterday morning, where she was accused of slandering Italian Police, went as well as can be expected, she was led into the closed door hearing, where mostly technical issues were discussed, flanked by two prison guards wearing a crisp white shirt and smart black trousers. During the course of Amanda's questioning prior to her arrest a day later, Police apparently became suspicious and 'turned up the heat' over the course of several hours of intimidating questionning, Amanda testified that the Police called her a liar and cuffed her on the back of the head twice while urging her to tell the truth. The Police, as well as two interpreters, obviously deny the abuse took place and claim that Amanda was handled with kid gloves but it doesn't take an Einstein to work out who is right:

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/34078764/ns/today

• 2 weeks later...

Check out this interesting interview with Amanda's heartbroken Mother about, amongst other things, the ridiculous slander charge and the forthcoming appeal:

http://www.youtube.com/user/InjusticeinPerugia#p/a/u/1/ud6y7CFNPMA

I assume most of you have seen this excellent article in today's Evening Standard, the bit that said it all for me was former FBI agent Steve Moore's quote “if Amanda was freed and came back to the United States I can tell you I would offer my own daughter as her room-mate, I have no doubt about her innocence.”:

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/standard/article-23887796-the-former-fbi-agent-with-a-theory-he-thinks-could-free-amanda-knox.do

Does this latest article mention that Steve Moore was fired from his school job for lying about his so called "Law Enforcement Career" LMFAO!

Loosely - What on earth has that got to do with anything, you are clearly not a supporter of Amanda's cause and are just clutching at straws knowing full well that her release is just around the corner

Rhodesly, I leave it to others to judge how relevant it is when you quote a piece about Steve Moore - Ex-FBI Agent and I point out that Steve Moore was sacked from his job for bringing the school he was working for into disrepute by lying about his very non existent previous career working for the FBI - ie. he was never, has never been, should never be, probably will never be an FBI agent because he is a fantasist

As I say, I'll leave it to others to work it out, I realise it is far beyond you.

BTW, the girl is guilty as all fu ck and possibly anyone with half a brain knows that the whole brouhaha is simply caused by a bunch of yanks who can't possibly believe that any other country in the world is capable of solving crimes and punishing the guilty responsibly and that you, far from having any sympathy for Meredith Kercher's family in allowing them to move on and deal with their grief privately away from this ridiculous circus prefer to perpetuate your own twisted agenda for your own amusement.

But then we're all used to you.

Edited by loose

Loosely - You are totally deluded if you think Amanda Knox is guilty of Meredith Kercher's murder, she is no more guilty than you or I. Why do you think that the family who suffered such a horrific loss have kept such a dignified silence and have not once pointed their finger in Amanda's direction, they know perfectly well that the murderer was Rudy Hermann Guede (pictured below), the so called drifter from the Ivory Coast. The calculating and devious Guede fled to Germany following the murder in November 2007 but was arrested when caught red handed travelling without a ticket on a train between Mainz and Wiesbaden although efficient German Police were already on the alert for him, he was later extradited to Italy for trial where he was convicted in October 2008 and sentenced to 30 years although, incredibly, this was later reduced to 16 years on appeal:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/picturegalleries/worldnews/2969904/Meredith-Kercher-murder-trial-in-pictures.html?image=2

Rhodesly you seem to be conveniently overlooking the facts that Amanda Knox lied about her whereabouts on the night of the murder and the following morning, claiming to have spent the evening away from the flat she shared with 3 other girls including Meredith and not even waking the next morning until 10 am in the bed of her boyfriend, Unfortunately he and she were seen by witnesses outside her flat late on in the evening of the murder and early the next morning at a neighbourhood store buying cleaning materials. Not the acts of an innocent young gal from Amerikey are they?

Read the transcript yet Rhodesly? Probably not and counting on the fact that not many will have while you claim the innocence of a guilty as sin murderess. I've no doubt that Meredith's parents are showing some true British spine while enduring this farce and rising above it all.

Typically sentences are reduced on appeal in the italian courts where the Appeal Court is known to be far too liberal for the tastes of decent people. Fortunately for us all Amanda will probably have had 6 or more years added to her incarceration for shamelessly slandering hard working police officers while attempting to play the poor wounded little lamb.

It's odd how you never have any answers to these sort of points solidly founded in evidence Rhodesly.

Edited by loose