Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Amanda Knox - Guilty or Innocent

Re-assuring news folks, Amanda spent an hour on Christmas Eve with her Mother Edda, her stepfather Chris Mellas and good friend Madison Paxton, they were able to bring into prison a traditional turkey dinner and all the trimmings as well as books and clothes for Amanda. Amanda played the guitar at the Prison Christmas service while the other inmates sang, it was a special time especially with Amanda more upbeat than ever before following the recent decision to grant a DNA review of the case:

http://www.dailymail...?ITO=1490&flv=1

She had a better Christmas than you then! How many trips to the cyber-cafe yesterday then?

She's having a better Christmas than Meredith Kercher, I'm sure that is one of the reasons Rhodes is so happy. No thought for the family either, perhaps Cliffy is not a family man.

Edited by loose

Here's an amazing Blog folks containing an article by 60 year old Michael Krom, a high profile Professor of Chemistry in the Department of Environmental Sciences at the University of Leeds. Professor Krom has a Cambridge degree and has done post-doctoral research at Yale, he studies, amongst other things, the effects of pollution on the Mediterranean and more importantly is an expert on DNA. For the last six months Krom has been one of the most active and incisive members of 'Injustice in Perugia' a group which has denounced all the prosecution's flaws, he points his finger firmly at Rudy Guede who, I think everybody now realises, was the only person involved with Meredith Kercher's violent murder:

http://blog.seattlepi.com/dempsey/archives/233202.asp?from=blog_last3

I think everybody now realises, was the only person involved with Meredith Kercher's violent murder:

Everybody in Rhodesworld realises do they?

Co ck.

cheesy%20(2).gifcheesy%20(2).gif

She's having a better Christmas than Meredith Kercher, I'm sure that is one of the reasons Rhodes is so happy. No thought for the family either, perhaps Cliffy is not a family man.

Loosely - What are you talking about, obviously nobody can bring Meredith Kercher back but I'm sure that even her family didn't wish to see a totally innocent person convicted for the heinous crime which is exactly what has happened

Loosely - What are you talking about, obviously nobody can bring Meredith Kercher back but I'm sure that even her family didn't wish to see a totally innocent person convicted for the heinous crime which is exactly what has happened

In RhodesWorld. We understand.

Amanda's parents, Edda and Curt, have acknowledged the Kercher families devastating loss and grief on more than one occasion despite the gutter press stating otherwise!

Amanda's parents, Edda and Curt, have acknowledged the Kercher families devastating loss and grief on more than one occasion despite the gutter press stating otherwise!

You never tire of talking bol locks do you Rhodes?

Loosely - Why do you say that, don't you have a lot of time for Amanda's devoted parents Edda and Curt then

Loosely - Why do you say that,

Because your previous post was untrue, yet another Rhodes lie.

You don't use a lot of question marks when asking your frequent questions do you? Mind you, you don't believe in answering questions either.

Loosely - What are you talking about, Edda and Curt have acknowledged the Kercher's sad loss, why wouldn't they

Loosely - What are you talking about, Edda and Curt have acknowledged the Kercher's sad loss, why wouldn't they

They did following the article by Meredith's Father Rhodesly.

The trouble with you Rhodesly is that you don't think people will pick up on your childish lies, then you start throwing your toys out. Your next step is usually to change the subject.

Loosely - To be fair to the Kercher family they have never once pointed the finger and accused Amanda of their daughter's murder, probably because they know full well that she didn't do it

Loosely - To be fair to the Kercher family they have never once pointed the finger and accused Amanda of their daughter's murder, probably because they know full well that she didn't do it

The change of subject tack taken, just as easily exposed as more Rhodes Porkies:-

An Extract of John Kerche'rs Open Letter to The Daily Mail, couldn't be clearer which way he thinks about Knox, and I'd think he is a lot closer to the case than you or I Rhodesly

"Last week, I switched on my television to see the parents of the young woman convicted of taking my daughter’s life proclaiming her innocence. And, once again, I felt the pain and the anger and the raw grief resurface.Amanda Knox was found guilty of killing my daughter Meredith at the house they shared in Italy three years ago. Yet since that act of horrific violence, Knox, it seems, has been accorded the status of a minor celebrity.

Sometimes it seems that there is no escape from her or her jaunty nickname, ‘Foxy Knoxy’ (doubly hurtful, for the way it trivialises the awfulness of her offence).

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1334777/From-Meredith-Kerchers-father-passionate-attack-cult-Foxy-Knoxy.html#ixzz19hWw9v7T "

Amanda Knox was found guilty of killing my daughter Meredith at the house they shared in Italy three years ago.

Loosely - Yes but there is a big difference between being found guilty and convicted in a Kangaroo Court than actually being guilty isn't there

Amanda Knox was found guilty of killing my daughter Meredith at the house they shared in Italy three years ago.

Loosely - Yes but there is a big difference between being found guilty and convicted in a Kangaroo Court than actually being guilty isn't there

Not what you stated though is it? You claimed that Meredith's parents did not think that Knox was guilty and now you've been shown either to not know what you are talking about or telling porkies.

Nice try on the change of subject though.

The Italian Justice System is based on one older than any other in the world, certainly older than the US so hardly a "kangaroo court".

When are you going to come up with something new?

Loosely - Who's side are you on anyway, it sounds very much like you want Amanda Knox hung drawn and quartered for a crime she didn't commit

Loosely - Who's side are you on anyway, it sounds very much like you want Amanda Knox hung drawn and quartered for a crime she didn't commit

Like myself, he wants to see justice done, and we will all await the result of the Appeal with interest. You are blindly insisting that she is innocent (what about the boyfriend by the way?) without being in any position to know the truth.

As I have said before, if she gets off it will be because the original verdict has been found unsafe, not because it has been proved that she did not do it! My belief is that she WAS involved in some way, even if it was only in trying to cover up the murder. As this review takes the form of a new trial, she may indeed get to walk and return to the "Land Of the Free", where no doubt she will achieve the same level of celebrity as the Chile miners are enjoying. How will you feel about that?

Here's something really special for you folks, an amazing tribute song to Amanda on Youtube by one of her many supporters:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WuMIjIhVjNw

I think everyone, particularly the thorn in Amanda Knox's side Loosely, is so overcome by seeing that amazing Youtube tribute that they are literally lost for words. You have to say it is genious and if the guy released the song as a single in the US, which I assume will be the case, giving the proceeds to Edda and Curt, it will be the biggest thing over there since Rocket Man by Elton John.

I think everyone, particularly the thorn in Amanda Knox's side Loosely, is so overcome by seeing that amazing Youtube tribute that they are literally lost for words. You have to say it is genious and if the guy released the song as a single in the US, which I assume will be the case, giving the proceeds to Edda and Curt, it will be the biggest thing over there since Rocket Man by Elton John.

or perhaps no-one clicked the link?