Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Amanda Knox - Guilty or Innocent

67 pages on this forum regarding Amanda, Rhodesey, and still no nearer a clear and final decision.

This is going to run and run for months.

No it doesn't, her trial hasn't started yet

Ther trial will surely be a French farce without 'the accused', I wouldn't be surprised if Brian Rix turns up in Court

Good to see you on here again, how have you been keeping

Good! Really kind of busy. This thread is not as popular as it once was. Is it because Amanda is back in the US, or did people just forget about it? I have not been keeping up with it as much as I did, so all I know is she is back in Seattle and there people calling for her to be sent back to trail in Italy. Is that right?

I think they only let him out for a short time Cliff.

So you said her trial has not started yet right? Like I said I have not been keeping up with it like I did before, so I am trying to get as much info as I can. If the trial has not started what was Amanda doing in Italy for so long? Did they hold her in jail for all that time? That is kind of crazy if that is the case.

Oh and yes they did let me out for a short time. I will be put back in a couple of weeks, so you might want to get your shots in while you have the chance.

Edited by Brounmoney

I think they only let him out for a short time Cliff.

Surely that's a bit harsh isn't it, Brounmoney seems like a decent guy and it's good to have some new blood on this thread to debate the travesty of justice

Here's a Website that I haven't previously come across highligting the 'Injustice In Perugia' in great detail, fill your boots folks:

http://www.injusticeinperugia.org/RecentNews.html

Not long now folks to the release of Amanda's eagerly awaited book 'Waiting To Be Heard' and, wait for it, it has been revealed that our heroine considered suicide in prison where she was subjected to unwanted sexual advances, twice from male prison employees and once by a female inmate. The New York Times have obtained a copy of Amanda's memoir scheduled for release on April 30, the 500 page value for money tome does not cover her life after the four years she spent in prison and, obviously not the recent ruling by Italy's incompetent Supreme Court that she must be tried again for Meredith Kercher's murder, those details and far more will be discussed in her exclusive ABC television interview next week which is expected to attract a Worldwide audience of millions:

http://abcnews.go.com/US/amanda-knox-reveals-book-considered-suicide-prison/story?id=18991225#.UXGXr6wa-Yk

I wonder what the odds are on her doing a book-signing at Foyles in London ?

Here's a taster for the release of Amanda's eagerly awaited book on 30 April, I can't wait to get my hands on a copy:

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/04/19/books/in-memoir-amanda-knox-testifies-in-public-court-of-approval.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

I wonder what the odds are on her doing a book-signing at Foyles in London ?

Yes, can you imagine if she ever did, it would make J K Rowling's book signing seem low key in comparison

It would be great wouldn't it Rhodesy. The Italians could slap in an extradition request and of course since 'Manda is like totally innocent she wouldn't mind facing up to justice would she?

Loosely - Sorry but what have you actually got against beleaguered Amanda Knox or is it just me you're getting at, I'm sure if I said she was guilty as originally charged and called her the devil in disguise then you would be opposite and say she was as pure as the driven snow and totally innocent of the ridiculous accusations against her.

Loosely - Sorry but what have you actually got against beleaguered Amanda Knox or is it just me you're getting at, I'm sure if I said she was guilty as originally charged and called her the devil in disguise then you would be opposite and say she was as pure as the driven snow and totally innocent of the ridiculous accusations against her.

Yes Rhodesy, but then you say a lot of sh1t and get called out on it. My read on things is that she was definitely there, she may not have committed the murder but being there and lying about that and all that followed should surely make her an accessory.

If I was to find particular fault with you apart from your usual horsepoo it would be that you've not once shown any compassion towards the real victim or her family. But hey, what's new?

My read on things is that she was definitely there, she may not have committed the murder but being there and lying about that and all that followed should surely make her an accessory.

Loosely - If Amanda was there when the murder took place then why would she lie about it, what has she got to hide, at the end of the day the so called drifter from the Ivory Coast, namely Rudy Guede, murdered Meredith Kercher. Due to his immigrant status Guede's fingerprints were on Police file and after fleeing Perugia he was arrested in Germany, his DNA was found at the crime scene and the Prosecution charged and convicted him with the murder, end of, Amanda was only implicated because she lived at the flat but had nothing whatsoever to do with the heinous crime.

Loosely - If Amanda was there when the murder took place then why would she lie about it, what has she got to hide, at the end of the day the so called drifter from the Ivory Coast, namely Rudy Guede, murdered Meredith Kercher. Due to his immigrant status Guede's fingerprints were on Police file and after fleeing Perugia he was arrested in Germany, his DNA was found at the crime scene and the Prosecution charged and convicted him with the murder, end of, Amanda was only implicated because she lived at the flat but had nothing whatsoever to do with the heinous crime.

Well as usual you are discarding the evidence that proved she was there. I'll leave you to go back through the thread to find it all, as far as I'm concerned there's no ponit in repeating it just for you to completely ignore, the same as yet again you have ignored any opportunity to show any sympathy for Meredith Kercher or her family. Says it all really.

It would be great wouldn't it Rhodesy. The Italians could slap in an extradition request and of course since 'Manda is like totally innocent she wouldn't mind facing up to justice would she?

The American government is never going to give her up. They have already made it clear they think she is innocent. I don't think the Italian government would push that too far if the US says no. She is not going anywhere.

The American government is never going to give her up. They have already made it clear they think she is innocent. I don't think the Italian government would push that too far if the US says no. She is not going anywhere.

You could well be right, however I've not seen anything about what the US Govt's thoughts are and how they supersede those of their judiciary. On the other hand I have no idea that the Italian Judiciary or govt. let alone the people are that worried what Uncle Sam think. The question remains though, what has 'Manda got to worry about if she can prove her innocence? At present it is not a case of her having done so already, merely that the first appeal has been found to be faulty.