Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Amanda Knox - Guilty or Innocent

If Knox is found guilty do you agree she should spend a very long time behind bars

Missunderstood - Well yes of course but she's not guilty is she, that's the point, I can't imagine how Amanda must be feeling having to go through the ordeal all over again.

Don't think she'll even return to Italy, and I seriously doubt the Americans would extradite her if requested.

Don't think she'll even return to Italy, and I seriously doubt the Americans would extradite her if requested.

It would be interesting because if the US did not abide by the reciprocal extradition treaty in place I would have thought they would have more to lose from countries in Europe deciding to tear it up.

It's a caso of 'Watch This Space', Loose !!

Well we can't rely on Rhodesy to fill the space anymore can we?

Don't worry, I'm an hour at most from Perugia these days, I'll see what I can do to keep you updated. :)

Don't think she'll even return to Italy, and I seriously doubt the Americans would extradite her if requested

Big J R - Talk about stating the obvious!

Big J R - Talk about stating the obvious!

I'm far more pro-USA than I am Pro-Europe, but I do get p1ssed off when the yanks DEMAND extradition from a country, then refuse to extradite themselves.

No-wonder they inventented extra/extreme-rendition !!

Edited by Big J R

Like poor Gary McKinnon you mean

Like poor Gary McKinnon you mean

There's a man that should be working for our security services if he's that good at hacking into high level covernment computers !

Big J R - It was criminal the way he was treated wasn't it!

six of one and half a dozen of the other.

At least the Yanks took Captain Hook of our hands, or as he's now know, Captain Spoons.

I would be very grateful folks if you could possibly sign the attached petition to President Obama, the Attorney General and other members of Congress. In America, 'the land of the free', once a person has been found not guilty of a crime it is their constitutional right to never have to stand trial for that crime again, this petition is a demand that the US Government stand up for the rights of Amanda Knox, denounce the ridiculous re-trial, and protect this poor young woman with every Political and legal tool at their disposal:

http://www.change.org/petitions/president-obama-attorney-general-eric-holder-and-members-of-congress-save-amanda-knox-from-a-re-trial

A reminder of Amanda's heralded homecoming following her four year nightmare in Italy, she shouldn't have to be put through that all over again should she just when she has got her life back:

She wasn't in the USA when the dreadful murder of Meredith Kercher took place was she? She was living in another sovereign state with its own laws/judicial system. Contrary to what most Americans seem to believe, they don't yet rule the world. And let's be clear - the Court of Abrogation decided that the overturning of the original conviction had been incorrect in (Italian) law. They did not declare her innocent, did they? This presumably could have meant that she should go back to jail, so a retrial is marginally better for Miss Knox.

I would be very grateful folks if you could possibly sign the attached petition to President Obama, the Attorney General and other members of Congress. In America, 'the land of the free', once a person has been found not guilty of a crime it is their constitutional right to never have to stand trial for that crime again, this petition is a demand that the US Government stand up for the rights of Amanda Knox, denounce the ridiculous re-trial, and protect this poor young woman with every Political and legal tool at their disposal:

http://www.change.or...from-a-re-trial

America's not the "land of the free" for all the people locked up for years without trial at Guantanamo Bay.

When do you expect to start your petition for their release?

No it doesn't, her trial hasn't started yet.

Is she not at home Seattle? I thought it was over. How did she get to leave if it is not over?

Well it looks like I was right.

Good to see you on here again, how have you been keeping