Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

What's on what's off

Hello everyone I've been away for a week and from Reading your posts,haven't missed much.anyone know what games are on and what games are off please and whichone is the eye catcher for the first game of the new year.happy and successfull new year to u and your team.

Hello everyone, I've been away for a week and from reading your posts haven't missed much. Anyone know what games are on and what games are off please and which one is the eye catcher for the first game of the new year.happy and successfull new year to u and your team.

HI ISAF WELCOME BACK, HOPE YOU HAD A GOOD CHRISTMAS

ON ANOTHER CURRENT THREAD/POST 'AND THE FORCAST........' DISCUSSION IS UNDER WAY REGARDING THIS WEEKEND FIXTURES AND WHAT GAMES ARE LIKELY TO BE ON/OFF.

AS STATED, PERSONALLY I THINK THERE ARE 3. EYE CATCHERS FOR THE FIRST 2010 MATCH : 1ST CHOICE IS CAMBERLEY V BADSHOT LEA, THEN ASH V MOLESEY, SANDHURST V EPSOM & EWELL. WHO YOU PLAYING AGAINST ?

WHERE'S JAKE F & TC DO YOU THINK YOUR GAMES AT ASH AND SANDHURST WILL BE ON SATURDAY ?

CAN IMAGAINE THE GREAT BANTER WITH THE 2 NOISIEST SUPPORTERS IN THE CCL ASH AND MOLESEY. DOES ASH, ASH, ASH, ASH, RING ANY BELLS ?

GOOD LUCK TO ALL TEAMS THAT PLAY THIS WEEKEND

TRS WHAT WEEKEND MATCH YOU GOING TO VIDEO ?

Sandhurst is not looking good for the weekend.

We had training last night (road running only and I got out of it) the pitch has a lot of surface water.

Our pump has been repaired and we have some extra pumps now, but the water table is so high there is too much for the pumps to handle. The council have also come down to clear the draining streams, but as before not looking good for Saturday.

Obviously, we will get a referee in in the morning to do a pitch inspection, but training on Saturday has already been discussed.

Sandhurst is not looking good for the weekend.

We had training last night (road running only and I got out of it) the pitch has a lot of surface water.

Our pump has been repaired and we have some extra pumps now, but the water table is so high there is too much for the pumps to handle. The council have also come down to clear the draining streams, but as before not looking good for Saturday.

Obviously, we will get a referee in in the morning to do a pitch inspection, but training on Saturday has already been discussed.

THANKS FOR THE RUN-DOWN TC ABOUT THE POSSIBILITY OF YOUR GAME BEING ON/OFF.

AFTER A GREAT START WHATS GONE WRONG WITH YOUR RESULTS ?

YOUR COMMENT 'THAT YOU GOT OUT OF THE ROAD RUN, I KNOW, I BET YOUR THE MANAGER !!!

'

THANKS FOR THE RUN-DOWN TC ABOUT THE POSSIBILITY OF YOUR GAME BEING ON/OFF.

AFTER A GREAT START WHATS GONE WRONG WITH YOUR RESULTS ?

YOUR COMMENT 'THAT YOU GOT OUT OF THE ROAD RUN, I KNOW, I BET YOUR THE MANAGER !!!

'

It could be a number of things, perhaps some sides underestimated us at the beginning and are now upping their game against us. Some of the players have not been consistent with their performances and need to up their game. We have not had much luck recently either, we could hit the post or the goalie makes a worldie, and then the oppo go down the other end and score.

Are we punching above our weight? Maybe, but we have good enough players to compete. At the start of the season the Gaffer wanted a top half finish and now after the start he wants a top 6 finish. I reckon it is achievable just need to improve our consistancy. We have just signed a new striker from Ashford Town who has played a decent level so the extra experience should help.

No - I am not the manager. After I broke my leg, my doctor said I should not road run.

Hello everyone, I've been away for a week and from reading your posts haven't missed much. Anyone know what games are on and what games are off please and which one is the eye catcher for the first game of the new year.happy and successfull new year to u and your team.

HI ISAF WELCOME BACK, HOPE YOU HAD A GOOD CHRISTMAS

ON ANOTHER CURRENT THREAD/POST 'AND THE FORCAST........' DISCUSSION IS UNDER WAY REGARDING THIS WEEKEND FIXTURES AND WHAT GAMES ARE LIKELY TO BE ON/OFF.

AS STATED, PERSONALLY I THINK THERE ARE 3. EYE CATCHERS FOR THE FIRST 2010 MATCH : 1ST CHOICE IS CAMBERLEY V BADSHOT LEA, THEN ASH V MOLESEY, SANDHURST V EPSOM & EWELL. WHO YOU PLAYING AGAINST ?

WHERE'S JAKE F & TC DO YOU THINK YOUR GAMES AT ASH AND SANDHURST WILL BE ON SATURDAY ?

CAN IMAGAINE THE GREAT BANTER WITH THE 2 NOISIEST SUPPORTERS IN THE CCL ASH AND MOLESEY. DOES ASH, ASH, ASH, ASH, RING ANY BELLS ?

GOOD LUCK TO ALL TEAMS THAT PLAY THIS WEEKEND

Nice guy I had a great Xmas sun,sea, sadly no sex I had the wife with me, ctfc v badshot should be the game of the day hopefully the weather won't kill it

TRS WHAT WEEKEND MATCH YOU GOING TO VIDEO ?

Pitches around my way were fine today. Frost is not meant to be that bad so I reckon a good number will be on. I would be more worried about next week. Temps dropping to well below zero and staying there even during the day.

took dog for walk tonight 11.10pm and the ground was rock solid. No way will there be matches tomorrow. Spectrum is sunk in so the sun will not reach it early enough to thaw it out!

Blo0dy weather!!!