Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

What's on what's off

Knaphill Reserves vs CB Hounslow Utd Reserves - GAME ON!

The overnight frost has had no adverse effect to the condition of the Redding Way pitch, which is in perfect condition ahead of this afternoon's Combined Counties Reserve Division match versus CB Hounslow Utd Reserves.

Kick off at Redding Way is 2pm, gates open at 1pm.

(First game played at Redding Way since 7th November!!!) :signthankspin: :brille008: :dance (2):

Frost with snow on top around Woodham area here but just had word that CB Hounslow V Feltham is on with a 2pm kick off :discobanana:

Camberley Town v Badshot Lea - There is a pitch inspection at noon but we are confident that the game will go ahead.

Earliest news of the result of the pitch inspection will be posted on http:/twitter.com/Camberleytownfc but we will get on here as soon as we can

DORKING FC - EGHAM TOWN.

OFF.

The pitch immediately in front of the main stand is like concrete, as it doen't get any sun on it during the day.

AND....................

Some of the feckin' little Mole Valley chavs have vandalised the nets - AGAIN !!

Time for the re-introduction of capital punishment, me-thinks !!!

:smashfreakb:

Camberley Town v Badshot Lea - There is a pitch inspection at noon but we are confident that the game will go ahead.

Earliest news of the result of the pitch inspection will be posted on http:/twitter.com/Camberleytownfc but we will get on here as soon as we can

CHEERS KPN

WHATS YOUR OPINION VPCTFC ON YOUR PITCH ?

TC INFORMS US THAT THEIR GAME AT SANDHURST WILL MOST PROBABLY BE OFF. TC CAN YOU CONFIRM THIS PLEASE

ALSO MOLESKIN CONFIRMS ASH GAME IS OFF (BY THE WAY WHERE'S THE ASH GUYS GONE ON THIS WEBSITE JAKE?)

SO IT LOOKS LIKE I'M OFF TO CAMBERLEY TODAY .........MAYBE ! WILL WAIT AFTER 12.00 FIRST THO'

TRS WHERE YOU OFF TO FILMING ?

CHEERS KPN

WHATS YOUR OPINION VPCTFC ON YOUR PITCH ?

TC INFORMS US THAT THEIR GAME AT SANDHURST WILL MOST PROBABLY BE OFF. TC CAN YOU CONFIRM THIS PLEASE

ALSO MOLESKIN CONFIRMS ASH GAME IS OFF (BY THE WAY WHERE'S THE ASH GUYS GONE ON THIS WEBSITE JAKE?)

SO IT LOOKS LIKE I'M OFF TO CAMBERLEY TODAY .........MAYBE ! WILL WAIT AFTER 12.00 FIRST THO'

TRS WHERE YOU OFF TO FILMING ?

I have no opinion of the pitch - I'm about 5 miles away. Not like the old days when I could see it from my kitchen window.

Anyway - the following are off:-

Ash United v Molesey

Banstead v Chessington & Hook

Colliers Wood v Wembley

Dorking v Egham

Guildford City v Cove

Raynes Park Vale v Bookham

Guildford City v Cove just been called off by match referee. Half the pitch is frozen solid with no prospect of the sun getting on it. Such a shame because when we looked at it yesterday afternoon it was looking as good as I have ever seen it. I know that doesn't say a lot compared to some pitches but...The council are using a new groundsman who seems to take some pride in his work. He even volunteered to come down on Boxing Day morning to give us help if it was needed!

NICE GUY,I haven't confirmed it.Off is what I've heard,I wouldn't be so presumspious(bad spelling,me thinks).

Ash's website says its off.

Also just gone is Camberley Town v Badshot Lea. The far side of the pitch hasn't defrosted enough.

Camberley Town v Badshot Lea has just been called OFF by the match referee

All games off so far.

Premier Division

Ash v Molesey

Banstead v Chessington & Hook

Camberley Town v Badshot Lea

Colliers Wood v Wembley

Croydon v Horley

Guildford City v Cove

RP Vale v Bookham

Sandhurst Town v Epsom

Div 1