Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Here We Go Again!

And Woking reckon they'll be playing at Meadowbank on Tuesday.

Maybe they should look at yesterdays photo's on our web-site.

A rumour is circulating that the referee won't be checking for jewellery and studs, but for snorkels and flippers !

:bolt:

Colliers Wood v Egham in the Surrey Senior Cup on Wednesday is already postponed.

The good thing is it means Camberley v Egham in the League Cup goes ahead on Tuesday.

It looks like we'll get that one in at least.

Other games this week -

Tuesday

Surrey Senior Cup

Badshot Lea v Raynes Park Vale (3rd round)

Dorking v Woking (2nd round)

Berks & Bucks Senior Trophy

Sandhurst Town v Binfield

Middlesex Senior Cup

Hanworth Villa v Northwood

Aldershot Senior Cup

Alton Town v Hartley Wintney

Premier Division

Bedfont v Ash United

Wembley v Banstead Athletic

Lemon Recordings Division 1 Challenge Cup

Bedfont Sports v Mole Valley SCR

Division 1

Frimley Green v Chobham

Wednesday

Surrey Premier Cup

Cobham v Worcester Park

Division 1

Feltham v Eversley

(edited cos the bulletin's just arrived!)

Edited by VPCTFC

i dont think any 0f the games at bedfont will be on , i have been trying to do some work to there pitch for over a month now but to no avail due to weather , first it was too wet , then frozen then covered in snow and guess what its too wet again and then come the end of this week will be frozen again , so maybe sometime in feb we can start work on it , happy days

i dont think any 0f the games at bedfont will be on , i have been trying to do some work to there pitch for over a month now but to no avail due to weather , first it was too wet , then frozen then covered in snow and guess what its too wet again and then come the end of this week will be frozen again , so maybe sometime in feb we can start work on it , happy days

Yeah NUT i see the pitch yesterday, dont think Bedfont want any games on there till the 30th, the pitch isnt bad really just them same areas that gather water.

bjr and wellies , is meadowbank that bad , get one of the committee to give me a call , sure can do something for you ,

guv , just needs a bit of tlc mate , the old boys do a good job but dont really know what to do , they have agreed to do a bit of work so when i can actually get the machinery on there will be a good surface , also trying to get them to do the back pitch and get those sunday sides out there and off the main pitch

So is there any chance of the game being on tomorrow then?

So is there any chance of the game being on tomorrow then?

The pitch on Saturday looked heavy but not too bad except for a couple of certain areas. After the rain Saturday night and Sunday early morning I'd be suprised if anything is on this week. Especially with rain and snow forecasted :zornig: