Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Tonights games

Jurg78

fooking hell wattsy , did you have a herd of elephants playing last night , however was that allowed to be played , your game saturday is in serious doubt , can not even walk on the pitch let alone play football on it ,

im there tomorrow but dont hold out much hope of getting it fit for play , will do my best though

Haha, not did cut up very bad, especially after Bedfont's game on it Tuesday too!! And the rain yesterday added to that, with more tonight and tomorrow I guess it's most likely game off?

Funny, everyone said last night if we play tonight then Saturday won't happen haha. I feel for you :bs:

fooking hell wattsy , did you have a herd of elephants playing last night , however was that allowed to be played , your game saturday is in serious doubt , can not even walk on the pitch let alone play football on it ,

im there tomorrow but dont hold out much hope of getting it fit for play , will do my best though

Saturday no chance if you get that on your good