Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Chertsey Town

Rumphole

We have filled two coaches and many others are making their own way there. Expecting 200.

Had a few of us on - Northumbrian, Meeks, Baynut, AdamT. Shame we haven't been able to get I am Fisheye on.

More of us than Chertsey !

Edited by Rumphole

Well it aint for the weather,do they understand you though.

I think so. Except after a good night on the vino ....

Must warn you though prices down south are exhorbitant,and no credit card facilities,so bring plenty of cash.

We have filled two coaches and many others are making their own way there. Expecting 200.

Had a few of us on - Northumbrian, Meeks, Baynut, AdamT. Shame we haven't been able to get I am Fisheye on.

More of us than Chertsey !

Unfortunately me , Kath and James wont be there , going to France to see family the next week , flying from Heathrow of all places

I could be extremely selfish and hope that it's postponed , but thats going too far and it would iinconvenience too many others :champis2:

Rumpy Chertsey play things close to their chest,they do have 1 fan that posts on here.But they live in a higher echelon,than the rest of C.C.L Teams due to the money they pay,well in their mind anyway.And this forum would be a lowering of their standards,if you get what I mean.BUT WE LOVE EM REALLY,specially against any team north of the Watford Gap.

Can anyone give us an idea of the weather in Chertsey and if there is any danger of the game being postponed ?

Predicted weather,light rain Thursday/Friday night,temperature ranging between 9 daytime 4 overnight,so if that correct should not be a problem.

Can anyone give us an idea of the weather in Chertsey and if there is any danger of the game being postponed ?

It's not necessarily the weather forecast that dictates whether the game will be on or not.

Go here http://www.football....ueCode=COMC2009

and click on 'suspended players'.

It looks like the game will go ahead....

It's not necessarily the weather forecast that dictates whether the game will be on or not.

Go here http://www.football....ueCode=COMC2009

and click on 'suspended players'.

It looks like the game will go ahead....

VP lost me with the Suspended Players bit?

Ha Ha that is a cracker VP. You never say much but when you do it is quality. Rumpie they played on Tuesday at home and the weather hasnt been that bad here. Could you do us a favour and draw first before losing to them at home.

Lots of Northern Monkeys to be seen in Chertsey on Saturday. I shall send Smudgey the hotel where your players are staying and he will be out there all night banging his drum.

Common you Curfews.

Ha Ha that is a cracker VP. You never say much but when you do it is quality. Rumpie they played on Tuesday at home and the weather hasnt been that bad here. Could you do us a favour and draw first before losing to them at home.

Lots of Northern Monkeys to be seen in Chertsey on Saturday. I shall send Smudgey the hotel where your players are staying and he will be out there all night banging his drum.

Common you Curfews.

Kroons,hope Whitley bring plenty of changes of kit,would not want a colour clash now would we.Be ok if Football Mitoo was ever up to date.But must say VP. got a dry sense of humour.As for banging me drum I would kindly oblige,but I have 2 problems,firstly who would pay me,Secondly my ASBO DOES NOT EXPIRE until April for a similar offence last year.WAS IT A YELLOW OR NOT?your reputation as our Leader depends on it,or maybe your time has come like Whitleys will Saturday.Come on the Whitley 3 get your act together, YOUR GONNA LOSE BIG TIME,UP THE CURFEWS.

Edited by BEEN THERE

Kroons,hope Whitley bring plenty of changes of kit,would not want a colour clash now would we.Be ok if Football Mitoo was ever up to date.But must say VP. got a dry sense of humour.As for banging me drum I would kindly oblige,but I have 2 problems,firstly who would pay me,Secondly my ASBO DOES NOT EXPIRE until April for a similar offence last year.WAS IT A YELLOW OR NOT?your reputation as our Leader depends on it,or maybe your time has come like Whitleys will Saturday.Come on the Whitley 3 get your act together, YOUR GONNA LOSE BIG TIME,UP THE CURFEWS.

Quite right. It's going right up the Curfews on Saturday !!!!!!

We Bay fans will be starving after the long journey south so we hope you've stocked up with pies and pasties as well as some lovely bovril. If not can you recommend any food shops in Chertsey that sell decent home baked delicacies??

Even a chippie would be ok. Last week at Shildon there was an excellent fish and chip shop and prices were very reasonable. Dare we expect the same in the Surrey stockbroker belt icon22.gif

You will have to bring you state benefits & you life savings to afford food & a pint down here :champis2: dont worry about getting home we'll deport you all just in case :winkewinke: