Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Chertsey Town

Rumphole

Chertsey go about their business quietly :) Ha Ha best joke on here for a while. Just make sure you send those northern monkeys back home with NOTHING. Or maybe hold them to a draw and smash them up there ;)

Enjoy the game everyone and looking forward to reading all the post match banter and abuse no matter what the result. And dont forget the pictures :)

Fingers crossed they stocked the bar up :)

A bit of peace and quiet from the Northern revellers now.

I bet the immigration officials at Heathrow and at the Watford Gap are having a field-day as I type !

:coffee (2):

Edited by Big J R

The 'DRAGON FALLS' at Chessington World of Adventures has overflowed and splashed onto the chalky lane pitch hence why the Chessington and Hook v Cove match has been postponed. I will prob go and watch Chertsey beat the Scottish side....

May see some of you up there. Will bring a sign with me..... -I AM JOHNNO-

Edited by johnnojudo

Too late. I am here but I am the only Bay in the village.

The beer prices are outrageous.

Don't say we didn't warn you !

:champis2:

Told you to bring your giro's !!!!!

I'll be down later to watch the southern softies smash the northern numpties :biglaugh:

Last watched Witley Bay at Wembley last May so this has tempted me to see them again.

I'll look out for you JJ take it you'll be on someones shoulders so you can see :bigshock:

Told you to bring your giro's !!!!!

I'll be down later to watch the southern softies smash the northern numpties :biglaugh:

Last watched Witley Bay at Wembley last May so this has tempted me to see them again.

I'll look out for you JJ take it you'll be on someones shoulders so you can see :bigshock:

Get JJ to buy you a bevvvy, Teffers, provided he passes as 18 !

A sad day.

Our keeper got spat on. The children of Chertsey threw beer over us, offered to fight us and tried to goad us.

Stewards thought it was funny.

Not what we are used to.

Spoiled the game.

Edited by Rumphole

chertsey1-1 whitley bay

absolutly gutted not to have won, very good game of football between 2 very good teams, but i feel we shaded the game and if not for the ever realiable john pomroy missing a normally gobbled up one on one and the outstretched fingertips of the keeper and theres more, the whitley crossbar, chertsey could have been celebrating a famous victory, but as it is we do it all again next saturday where it will be a tougher task for us, i appologise for the ugly scenes during extra time, maybe the heat of the moment got to a coulple of our young fans!!! were not all like that i promise!! great atmosphere but im sure there wont be many of us travelling up there next saturday so expect a more silent chertsey following!!

Sorry you experienced the worst side of Chertsey, we are not all like that down here !!!!!

Tthought overall a draw was just about fair may be WB deserved it but it was tight

Great 1st goal by Chertsey's left back from 25+ yards (dont know what your keeper was upto) and a good equaliser by WB and over the 90 mins thought Whitley bay edged a tight game, a few chances for both sides but the visitors looked the stronger overall team and created more chances with the Chertsey defence struggling with the size and movement of your strikers.

WB down to 10 men for the last 10 mins or so + extra time and only then did Chertsey get on top but you always caused them problems with the strikers especially the no 9. Pommers had a great chance saved by your keeper 1 on 1 and his save from him from his long strike was top draw. Also the Chertsey keepers save from long range was impressive too.

Think you'll be too strong for them in the replay

Sorry you experienced the worst side of Chertsey, we are not all like that down here !!!!!

Tthought overall a draw was just about fair may be WB deserved it but it was tight

Great 1st goal by Chertsey's left back from 25+ yards (dont know what your keeper was upto) and a good equaliser by WB and over the 90 mins thought Whitley bay edged a tight game, a few chances for both sides but the visitors looked the stronger overall team and created more chances with the Chertsey defence struggling with the size and movement of your strikers.

WB down to 10 men for the last 10 mins or so + extra time and only then did Chertsey get on top but you always caused them problems with the strikers especially the no 9. Pommers had a great chance saved by your keeper 1 on 1 and his save from him from his long strike was top draw. Also the Chertsey keepers save from long range was impressive too.

Think you'll be too strong for them in the replay

It would be nice to think that Chertsey will do something about the misbehaviour but I doubt it as the stewards thought it funny. [i have a photo of the main offender on my phone].

Many wore Chertsey tracksuits and were clearly connected to the club.

I doubt that more than 20 will make the trip north as most home fans were under 16.

I would also hope they do something about it but I guess you'll be right on that.

Not the first time i've seen the younger fraternity of Chertsey be shall we say less than welcoming last time it was alot of abuse to a young assistant on the line & the visiting team, again nothing I saw at the time was done about it.

If my lad was doing that ........well lets just say he's been brought up to know better !!!!!

Heard someone sing Rumploe on the vino before the game and was going to ask him who you were but then lost sight of him so sorry for not trying to say hello.

20 !!! as many as that !!!! Would not like to say how mant but maybe Chertsey Boy can enlighten us

It would be nice to think that Chertsey will do something about the misbehaviour but I doubt it as the stewards thought it funny. [i have a photo of the main offender on my phone].

Many wore Chertsey tracksuits and were clearly connected to the club.

I doubt that more than 20 will make the trip north as most home fans were under 16.

They'll probably just pass it off as 'banter'. That's the usual excuse people use to pass their childish abuse off as 'just a bit of fun'.

If you read these boards regularly you'll see Fansfocus is full of this crap. It doesn't seem so funny when it happens in person though.