Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

The dogs getting battered!

SPLEG END

Great performance by the SP today...... the sending off made no differnece on the final score. Sorry Brunty but the LOL is really sweet! smilewinkgrin.gif If i`m honest....and i always like to be..... HW don`t look a team, just a side of good players thrown together with no where near the spirit & togetherness the old HW used to have. IMO they have built for the short term and the the short term is always in danger of being shorter than hoped..... on today`s performance (and can only judge on today) I don`t see you in the top 2.... Heard 2 or 3 may even being targeted and leaving shortly .... we shall see!?

Molly u r the Leg end!smilewinkgrin.gif

Some strange results. MVR and Cobham starting to slide as well. Lammas must be thinking it`s 3 out of 3!

P.s my dog is worse than me ....please confirm NLN!!

Great performance by the SP today...... the sending off made no differnece on the final score. Sorry Brunty but the LOL is really sweet! smilewinkgrin.gif If i`m honest....and i always like to be..... HW don`t look a team, just a side of good players thrown together with no where near the spirit & togetherness the old HW used to have. IMO they have built for the short term and the the short term is always in danger of being shorter than hoped..... on today`s performance (and can only judge on today) I don`t see you in the top 2.... Heard 2 or 3 may even being targeted and leaving shortly .... we shall see!?

Some strange results. MVR and Cobham starting to slide as well. Lammas must be thinking it`s 3 out of 3! Unless of course WP can hold on??? must put my teeth in!

Edited by SPLEG END

Some strange results. MVR and Cobham starting to slide as well. Lammas must be thinking it`s 3 out of 3! Unless of course WP can hold on??? must put my teeth in!

SP legend can you give us the big time report in your games against Municipal.

I do think the sending off made a difference - half time came at a bad time for us, u had run out of ideas and ur keeper was just pumping balls up and they were going straight to our keeper we were so comfortable and we should have been 2 or 3 up. Fair play to SP who kept battling till the end tho. IMO it was never in a million years a sending off it was a strong tackle that at most merited a yellow as he clearly got the ball. Fact is it was a blatent foul on our player seconds before he made the tackle.

Was a bad day at the office, i thought the choice of kits was strange, at half time alot of our players mentioned they couldnt tell the difference between the shirts cause the sun was so bright.

I disagree with the comment about not being a team , we dominated most of the game yesterday you came good in the last 20, there is great team spirit at the club - i still expect to win the league and if not ,we will be in the top 3 come May! thats not arrogent i just feel the team we have will come good!

Brunty your talking poo mate thought it was a shocking tackle and if you could see our players leg he has the proof! Even game but we had more desire to win the game, as for your winger that came on throwing his arms about and going to punch everyone after the game he needs to take a look at himself, no wonder he got sent off in our home game.

I was right next to it, and it was hard but got both ball and man after! maybe a yellow at most! Never a straight red i have seen alot worse this year that got yellows.

Didnt see him trying to punch people after the game Molly so cant comment.

I was right next to it aswell, so i suppose we just have different views on it!!!....back to the game although you conceded 3 thought both your centre backs played well, as did you little centre mid, quality finish for his goal.

yes SP us Lammas boys are starting to lick our lips as all the big guns are starting to feel abit of pressure, like u said 3 wins out of 3 against strong opposition it might of been ugly wins but well take it! Also been looking at the fixtures and we have played everyone in top half twice apart from south park and farnham. All the others still have to play each other, so well keep our heads down and keep winning and hopefully win the league for the 3rd year running!!!

as much as i think this is the weakest of the Lammas sides i've seen over the past few years never write them off as they have a habit of coming good and their management team know how to get out of this division. Having the big names doesnt guarantee promotion. Look at Westfield in 2007/08

it s a strange 1 nigel because we've actually got a stronger squad than the past few years but up until now only have started to put the performances in, we've brought in a striker who scored 25+ goals last year in the premier, we've brought in a defender from bedfont green and we also have a good connection with Staines Town who loan us players from there Academy for the season. its weird but like u said we only come good around now anyway, so well have to wait and see!!