Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Time to gloat TT......eh Brunty?

SPLEG END

TT - down to 10 men after 10 mins today I hear?.... Time to gloat me thinks! AND THIS TIME WITH REASON!.... Seriously & in all fairness a fantastic win for you lads today... maybe you Knaphill boys are not all mouth and no trousers!! :)...... How did the game go.. we would all loved to have seen you & Brunty at it hammer n tongues!?

You, Ourselves (SP), Farnham, Eversley & a couple of others seem to be beating all the "top sides" at the moment. Also great draw for Warlingham today against WP. What is happening in this division.... it could be very close come the end of April!

Brunty what is going on at HW - manager leaves and its 3 defeats on the spin? Cant just be down to bad luck.... the better you are the luckier you are.....and vice versa ! Not gettin at you but to be fair we have all dropped points when we thought we shouldn`t have. Maybe a reality check due..... no devine right to go up...money or no money.

Heard the same as you TT about reltively big money at HW and have to agree that mercenary approach, if it doesn`t pay off 1st time, could spell longer term problems. That could be said for an awful lot of Premier Clubs to be fair and lets face it:

...... Everyone in that boat.... time to wake up and smell the coffee!

Gloating!, celebrated in the dressing room afterwards as you would and that's that!

Not the same performance as Tuesday night i must admit and we were missing a couple of players. Our keeper was brillant alongwith our back four and its about time they received some plaudits instead of our front two grabbing all the headlines.

4 goals conceded in 7 league games with 3 clean sheets - 5 wins, 1 draw, 1 loss(at the cow field Orchard....lets not go there eh!)

Bit of a slap in the face to all those thoughs who thought we would be turned over by Cobham and Hartley Wintney. We might not pay at Knaphill but we have a big squad and if are not performing you are not gonna be playing and our results have seen that and it all started at your place SP back on 2 January!

But we've won nothing except maybe a bit of respect?

As me and Brunty.....no problem had a chat afterwards about the game and one or two things then left him to cry in the corner.....only joking Matt! :smilewinkgrin:

Hammer and Tongues ?

Never mind not being hygenic, TRS.

Sounds more like kinky sado-mascho s*x to me !

:chloe:

:bolt|:

May not pay at Knaphill ? {cough splutter} ;)

HA HA, exactly what I was thinking. Think he means they may not pay 'everyone' :smilewinkgrin:

Sorry Trentie where did I say you were paying ? :smilewinkgrin:

Smudgy leave the poor boy alone. You need to try and hook a harder bite. JJ is always good for one if you are clever enough. :)

Your right we dont pay anyone Wattsy! And i'm not joking despite claims from The Krooner Kid!

Ahh I though it was only one or two of your lads that got a little something. I've heard wrong then, sorry mate :smilewinkgrin: