Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

GAMES ON 27/2/10

Smudge

Brunty is gonna get an earful this afternoon,he was one of the first people I personally met on here in person,along with Hartley Hare.Very nice people,thought anyone who lived in Hartley was loaded,unlike us poor Croydon folk.How wrong can I be.

Brunty was originally from Woking and now lives next to the Farnborough airport! Def not from Hartley! None of the players at Hartley are local !!

Give Brunty some stick from me please Smudge! Tell him LEGO MAN says hello!!

I'm on GWAFL today (I alternate between CCFL and that to ensure good practice in the middle) in the realm of Mytchett. If that is postponed I may visit a CCFL game although not heard anything yet... My AM game went ahead thanks to a nice sloping field which took the pressure off the field of play...

Game off today .. makes a change!

As I speak she is preparing a list ... hoovering/ironing/shopping etc etc

I hate this weather

wtf.gif

You got Kroons disease,put your foot down,brandish her a RED, are you a Man or a Mouse.

(Squeak-Squeak)

I'm on GWAFL today (I alternate between CCFL and that to ensure good practice in the middle) in the realm of Mytchett. If that is postponed I may visit a CCFL game although not heard anything yet... My AM game went ahead thanks to a nice sloping field which took the pressure off the field of play...

That Community Service is tough to do,your wear your self out if you are not careful.

Looks like a day off today watching the football now then out for some running! Wonder how many game have been called of in the last hour with these downpours! :smashfreakb: