Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Excellent Playing Surface.

Must Congratulate Scott Hart and his Team at Croydon Arena, for the excellent Playing Surface they prepared for the game Tonight against Horley Town.After the 3 days of sunshine and dry weather, no Clubs at this level should be calling games Off,all it needs is Forks and dedicated people to make pitches playable. there in lies the problem Players just take,and the dedicated are few in number.Like this Site there are the givers and the takers,I pay my way to help this site improve like a few others do,but more are FREELOADERS and moan when things do not go their way.I SPEND MY MONEY AT CLUBS BARS AND REFRESHMENT BARS DO YOU.

It takes more than a fork Smudge trust me! 9 years working on one of the UK's & Europe's best golf courses and I can say that alot of these pitches need a hell of alot more!!

Agree that the Area is in good shape looking at the Municipal V HW video, look forward to returning again in three weeks time!

It takes more than a fork Smudge trust me! 9 years working on one of the UK's & Europe's best golf courses and I can say that alot of these pitches need a hell of alot more!!

Agree that the Area is in good shape looking at the Municipal V HW video, look forward to returning again in three weeks time!

Wattsy,Sunningdale,Wentworth,The Berkshire, you work at one of those. Are you a Caddie then Wattsy.

Edited by Smudge

Good surface agreed, but the constant stopping of the game to retrieve the balls is just plain annoying. Obviously people like yourself Smudge help out getting the balls, but you wernt there when we played smashfreakb.gif

I dont do much for my club.......

Pre season tidy up of the club. Painting. Repairing etc

All the donkey work that goes in to arranging the mascots we have.

End of season presentation - collect the money, do the seating plan, order the trophies.

Do the match reports.

Help update the website.

Organise the club nights out and the quiz nights to raise funds for the club.

Pick the team :dance (2):

Score important goals

Take training when needed.

Just an MBE or award for services to football required now!!

Still working on the fiver.......

J.J. love that bit,ALL THE 'DONKEY 'WORK THAT GOES INTO ARRANGING THE MASCOTS', your a big lad then.

Hmmmmm !!!!!!

:coffee (2):

Wattsy,Sunningdale,Wentworth,The Berkshire, you work at one of those. Are you a Caddie then Wattsy.

Wwas at Wentworth and Foxhills too. Worked as a green keeper before my career change :smilewinkgrin:

'Foxhills', just up from 'Seven Hills Road', and near where the old bus museum used to be, perchance ?

'Foxhills', just up from 'Seven Hills Road', and near where the old bus museum used to be, perchance ?

Nope. Foxhills is in Otthershaw mate

Yes yes I wasn't looking :smashfreakb:

Oh, you mean OTTERSHAW.

Used to be a lovely pub there called 'The Otter'. I hear that's now gone the way of a themed steak-house ! No surprise there, then ! : :bartshocked:

Edited by Big J R

Yes yes I made a type whilst I was multi tasking :smashfreakb:

You think we got problems,Fergie blames pitch for Owens injury at Wembley,several players complain as well.Our star player aka Brunty,has never used that excuse for losing.Nut 250 suggest you give the F.A. a ring.

Yes yes I made a type whilst I was multi tasking smashfreakb.gif

Wattsy,mustn't over do things mate.One thing at a time.Big game for your lot this weekend,Champers on Ice,I presume.

Big game? It's F'in massive!!! More than a 6 pointer!