Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Eversley F.C. v Croydon Municipal F.C.s

Smudge

Saturday 13th March 2010 Kick Off 2.30pm. Lemons Challenge Cup Semi-Final Fox Lane,Eversley

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Congratulations to both sides on reaching this stage of the Competition,and by doing so gaurantees that 1 New Side to C.C.L. Div 1,will make a Final at their First attempt.The match will be played to a Finish on the day hence the 2.30 start.It will be my first visit to Eversley,I must say I am impressed at the progress they have made as a Club,both on and of the pitch,from a Wasteland to state of the Art facilities at their New Home Ground.A PAT ON THE BACK TO ALL CONCERNED.

Now the small problem of negiotiating 6 Roundabouts,2 Police Gun Traps,the M25,and the M3 just to get there.

Will our Black and Yellow kit be accepted by the Referee ,50/50 so far this season that it is,as our 2nd strip is Yellow and Eversley play in Yellow,will we need to purchase a new strip for 1 game,or maybe,just maybe, the Ref may have a different Top,you can but live in hope.As this game in my opinion is the Top game of the day,expecting 3 of the best Officials C.C.L. has to offer.Mr Crick maybe I know he has a Green Top,and was excellent in the other game we had him.Finally I would like to thank Daniel Levitt, Chairman Eversley for his help,much appreciated.

So if your at a loose end Tomorrow,get on down to Eversley and watch what promises to be a cracking Cup Tie ,Best of Luck to both sides,I just can't wait.wheres me drum.

Looking forward to this game as well.

Weather forecast looks good, so hopefully we'll have a decent game of football.

Daniel Looking forward to a Good Game also,and meeting a Fellow Gold Member.Few spits and spots here but nothing to worry about.

Looking forward to this game as well.

Weather forecast looks good, so hopefully we'll have a decent game of football.

Daniel Looking forward to a Good Game also,and meeting a Fellow Gold Member.Few spits and spots here but nothing to worry about.

... and the weather isn't too bad, either !

:97:

Funny talking about rain,the Dorking pitch looked in Fine Fettle the other night,which it should with the few games that have been played there.Overheard a Comment,'The Pitch looks a bit dry,need watering for Saturday'.

It's being watered as I type, courtesy of those grey things in the sky !

P1ssing down !

Think i'm gonna struggle to get there for a 2.30 ko, How comes its earlier??? Camden to Eversley is not gonna be a nice trip when i finish a 1.

It's a 2:30pm kick off as we don't have lights installed yet.

Have to kick off sligthly earlier in case in goes to extra time and pens.

After leaving the M3, I can confidently state that you won't have any traffic issues! I don't think Eversley has enough cars to have a queue of traffic!!!

I gonna bite Kroons,it is marvelous what Eversley have acheived in 6 years,New kids on the block going places,Good job there are some forward thinking people out there, have a look at their Website, from Gravel Pit to A GROUND TO BE PROUD OF,lights I bet will not be long in coming.

Smudgy dear boy you need to get yourself some lunch.

Not had the pleasure of Eversley since they moved into the CCL and knowing their manager not sure I do .....

One of a number of progressive clubs joining that is helping the CCL league become stronger all the way through.

And on that subject I was at Ascot United last night and there is alos a club making great strides. Would be good to encourage them over to the CCL. In fact I have heard they wouldnt mind it......

I gonna bite Kroons,it is marvelous what Eversley have acheived in 6 years,New kids on the block going places,Good job there are some forward thinking people out there, have a look at their Website, from Gravel Pit to A GROUND TO BE PROUD OF,lights I bet will not be long in coming.

Jeez Smudgey, do you not get sarcasim in Croydon?!?!

Not had the pleasure of Eversley since they moved into the CCL and knowing their manager not sure I do .....

One of a number of progressive clubs joining that is helping the CCL league become stronger all the way through.

Have I upset you BF!! wink.gif

Small world this internet J.G. Probably sarcasm, note the spelling Jurgs,we are educated in Croydon.

Edited by Smudge

Small world this internet J.G.

Yes indeed. Say hello tomorrow!