Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Another Question for Kroons.......

Teflon

Or any other kent in black :smilewinkgrin:

At a recent game I went to the following happened & just interested in your thoughts.

The attacking team are flagged for offside by the Lino which with 2 defenders on the post, was to say the least incorrect, the referee has then blown up to stop play after seeing the lino's flag, only then does he see the two defenders himself ,coming off the posts about 2 yards out, the lino acknowledges his error by looking for a hole to jump into, but the referee has stopped the game with the attacking team in position of the ball & about to shoot 6 yards out from goal on the right flank, now heres the question.........

How should he restart the game and from where ??? :monkey:

Agree with fatso....

Mistakes are made from time to time and as long as the ref acknowledges to the players that the lino and himself had ballsed up, there's no problem.

I have no complaint over the "error" by the lino but Mewcenary guessed how he restarted the game, drop ball contested by both teams outside of the penalty box, he did explain to both captains / players and it was accepted but just did not know if how he restarted the game was correct, it seemed right as neither team for once were in the wrong

If the ref has decided it wasn't offside (and it's his decision, as he is just ASSISTED by the lino) then a drop ball is indeed the correct decision in Law.

But where should the drop ball take place Mewcenary???

Eat yer hearts out Marje Proops and Claire Rayner.

Advice columns are alive and well, and to be found on the CoCo Forum of this site.

"Dear Kroons,

I have this rather embarrassing spot on my..............................................."

:bolt:

Mewcenary is a breath of fresh air to this Forum,honest and forthright with his opinions,just a shame he is not a paid up Gold Member yet.In future posts, would advise a Question to Mewcenary is posted,if you want a clear and concise reply.

Mewcenary is a breath of fresh air to this Forum,honest and forthright with his opinions,just a shame he is not a paid up Gold Member yet.In future posts, would advise a Question to Mewcenary is posted,if you want a clear and concise reply and not the bull [censored] we get from Krooner

:cheesy (2): :cheesy (2): :cheesy (2):

Mewcenary is a breath of fresh air to this Forum,honest and forthright with his opinions,just a shame he is not a paid up Gold Member yet.In future posts, would advise a Question to Mewcenary is posted,if you want a clear and concise reply and not the bull [censored] we get from Krooner

cheesy%20(2).gif cheesy%20(2).gif cheesy%20(2).gif

Teffs,your get me shot. Altering my posts.

Edited by Smudge

Now, now, don't you try turning Kroons and I against each other. I have yet to meet him but when I do no doubt we shall share a joyous hug of delight, before I fetch him a couple of burgers before his temper gets frayed.

2 Burgers = £5 SO OUT OF YOUR REACH FOR SURE.

Edited by Smudge