Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Your supporters

rex

I have to say i agree with you coup.Make no mistake,i am not saying the lads there yesterday are little angels and i am sure if they go to a home game soon someone will have a word with them and probably rightly so as it does sound like they misbehaved somewhat but lets get it into context,football violence has been rife in this country for 40 years,it still happens although it has been largely eradicated lately but it sounds yesterday that it was just a few lads,beered up just on a wind up,as others have said,they don't think there was any malice in it just somewhat naughty.

I have seen worse atmospheres like at chelmo away were we have been attacked slightly,canvey a few years ago,tooting last year when bob was attacked by a grandad.I think however bad their behaviour was yesterday the fact that it was not violent and they seemed to be having a laugh with the stewards second half suggest it was youthful exuberance.

I reckon the Romford Recorder could be a great read on Friday. Wouldn't be surprised if this one makes the front page, and not the letters page for a change.

Lighty,i am sure someone will have a word with them if they see them.I will have a word with them to find out their point of view first,but we have had problems with youngsters lately,mainly bad language but they have been spoken to and although they are still not angels they are definatly better.

As for swearing at football,bollox,its a f**king mans game and men tend to swear when they get passionate about things,although some people can contain themselves better than others.

just like to say the mainstream hornchurch fan are not a problem,now and again things go a bit pete tong and possibly did yesterday,all i see was banter,dont know how they got their alcohol,i would'nt of served them,they did'nt look old enuff,we all think we can handle the booze at that age but when we look back we now realise we could'nt,those lads enjoyed themselves in their own way,but do agree the clubs reputation comes first :drinkies:

I have known him more years than I care to remember! Heart of gold and like you, would do anything to support his club.

If the only things in life I have to worry about is a few slaggings then life is good..

As Mr Wilde said: "It is better to be talked about than not talked about."

Edited by coupwotcoup

still think its a bit off to use someones name or alias to slag someone else off,why the pr1ck didn't have the balls to actually use his real name i will never know,he writes so many letters into the romford recorder he should know his own f**king name by know

Never slagged Fletch on the forum, never knew his alias was Marco Trebor Mint, (is it really) and having the best fun for ages, just as you would birdboy.Keep up the good work.

still think its a bit off to use someones name or alias to slag someone else off,why the pr1ck didn't have the balls to actually use his real name i will never know,he writes so many letters into the romford recorder he should know his own f**king name by know

...having the best fun for ages...

You need to get out more.