Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Your supporters

rex

I think we have to remember that mr fenn is the man who had all of us banned from their forum although he proudly boasted that HE was responsible for me taken off their forum.

Since which time he has probably posted 5 times as much on our forum than he has on the romford forum every single day even though he said at the time he didn't like mine and a few other urchins fans ramblings on their forum.

None of it makes any sense unless you consider the fact that the bloke is a complete headcase with an unhealthy interest in our club

I think we have to remember that mr fenn is the man who had all of us banned from their forum although he proudly boasted that HE was responsible for me taken off their forum.

Since which time he has probably posted 5 times as much on our forum than he has on the romford forum every single day even though he said at the time he didn't like mine and a few other urchins fans ramblings on their forum.

None of it makes any sense unless you consider the fact that the bloke is a complete headcase with an unhealthy interest in our club

Nice try birdboy, your clubs young thugs upset all those nice people at Kingstonion and you have a go at diverting attention away from all that disgusting behavior by having a go at me.

Your priceless, and a real Hornchurch legend.

Thanks but lets face it,what the f**k has it got to do with you.

You want to be careful how far you take things mr fenn

I cannot condone any misbehaviour by any of our supporters. However it is totally acceptable to have a 'pop' at the disgusting behaviour of old Fenncepanel :biglaugh:

Edited by Hasbeen

The only thing these lads did wrong at the ground on saturday was to wait behind a goal for the game to start which turned out to be the goal that the K's were attacking. They must of taken one of the locals favourite spot because a load of stewards moved them round to behind the other goal which we were attacking.

The goal keeper took some stick as he was nervous because after the home game it looked like he couldn't catch a cold at a pig farm. Even he joked at half time he has only another 45 minutes of this to go.

There was no trouble, no hint of trouble so dont make mountain out of an ant hill.

The only thing these lads did wrong at the ground on saturday was to wait behind a goal for the game to start which turned out to be the goal that the K's were attacking. They must of taken one of the locals favourite spot because a load of stewards moved them round to behind the other goal which we were attacking.

The goal keeper took some stick as he was nervous because after the home game it looked like he couldn't catch a cold at a pig farm. Even he joked at half time he has only another 45 minutes of this to go.

There was no trouble, no hint of trouble so dont make mountain out of an ant hill.

Spot on BB.

I have spoken to 4 people today,they shall remain nameless but are prominent within the club.

All 4 said that it was a storm in a teacup and only started when the stewards decided to move them on,for the reason that seems to be given by most of you at the game,because they dared stand where the home supporters usually stand.What is even more laughable is that our fans actually stood there first.

Once the stewards moved in it has obviously inflamed the situation and that seems to be the point where any drink fuelled chanting seems to have kicked in.

One of our members of staff spoke to the steward (lady) after the game to make sure everything was ok and was told "the fans were as good as gold"

Once again it seems that over zealous stewarding actually made a problem that simply didn't exist and it seems that the only problem could of been from over reaction from the Kingstonian fans.This may of been caused by the youngsters at the home game at our place winding them up and maybe this had a hand in any anomosity that may of been caused.I believe the lads from saturday have already been spoken to and made aware of the complaints received.

As for the coach and complaints of behaviour,i have also spoke to someone who was on the coach in an official capacity,he said that although the lads were loud,they were pretty well behaved,just being youths who had had a little bit to drink.

I think the problem with the coach's this season is because of the way we now do them the noisy fans sit in the middle,next to our elderly contingent at the front(dave abbs i include you in elderly section)

this season for the main our coach trips have been pretty quiet affairs with little or no singing on them.Although we have always sang and made noise on the coaches,when we(the noisier element) were at the back of the coach the noise isn't as bad for the ones at the front.I think this needs to be looked at and maybe its worth going back to how we was last season with fans coaches as long as we can get the numbers together.

I don't want people not to sing on coaches,for the most part we have a terrific away support and have always had a sing song on the way to games,on the way home etc etc,although as i have said this has changed because of dwindling numbers this season.

So please,come and support the coaches next season and the remainder of this season,if we can get 40 people to every away game the charges will hopefully stay the same,any more and the prices may drop.

lets be fair,when we played kingstonian about 5/6 years ago at the bridge,i believe i am right in saying they complained to the league because a small section of the eastside were singing "let him die" to a player of theirs who had gone down with an injury.

Seems they like a good whinge up down there.

Maybe we were a bit sensitive to that because one of our players HAD just died.