Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

2010 good or bad!?

Ok i am bored and its friday so all im thinking about is tomorrows game.

Was just thinking how we have dropped so many points after being in such a strong position at xmas.

So put together a little league table of the top 5 in 2010

1 Staines Lammas - PL 12 - 28 PTS - MAX 36

2 MVSCRVRSEVR - PL 11 - 22 PTS - MAX 33

3 Worcester Park - PL 10 - 20 PTS - MAX 30

4 Hartley Wintney - PL 13 - 20 PTS - MAX 39

5 Cobham - PL 11 - 17 PTS - MAX 33

Good year for lammas!! not so good for HW dropped 19pts and Cobham dropped 16pts !

No wonder we are in recession with people like Brunty about,he forgets the form team in Div 1,Knaphill.No wonder the Labour party are in big trouble,they say the best way to beat the recession is to SPEND your way out of it,Brunty never spends a Penny,so we are doomed.

Are Knaphill in the top 5 ??

Have they been in there all season?

NO!!

Thats why i didnt include them!!!

Smudge your edging close to a liftime ban from Hartley if your not careful

Brunty,They love me down Hartley way,will never happen, me banned never.More chance of you buying a drink,or becoming a GOLD MEMBER,Which is ZERO.Did suggest to Luke that instead of paying you to play,he puts your money behind the Bar in credit,Drink as much as you like,he said your NICKNAME is THE LUCOZADE KID,take you 6 months to spend 1 weeks money.

Ok i am bored and its friday so all im thinking about is tomorrows game.

Was just thinking how we have dropped so many points after being in such a strong position at xmas.

So put together a little league table of the top 5 in 2010

1 Staines Lammas - PL 12 - 28 PTS - MAX 36

2 MVSCRVRSEVR - PL 11 - 22 PTS - MAX 33

3 Worcester Park - PL 10 - 20 PTS - MAX 30

4 Hartley Wintney - PL 13 - 20 PTS - MAX 39

5 Cobham - PL 11 - 17 PTS - MAX 33

Good year for lammas!! not so good for HW dropped 19pts and Cobham dropped 16pts !

KNAPHILL - PL 11 - 28pts -MAX 33 Dropped 5 this year. P 11 W 9 D 1 L 1 F 24 A 5

Hope this helps.

Brunty,They love me down Hartley way,will never happen, me banned never.More chance of you buying a drink,or becoming a GOLD MEMBER,Which is ZERO.Did suggest to Luke that instead of paying you to play,he puts your money behind the Bar in credit,Drink as much as you like,he said your NICKNAME is THE LUCOZADE KID,take you 6 months to spend 1 weeks money.

OK Smudge - next time your in ill have a beer with you and it will be on me! just let me know when your coming down!! had enough of your moaning!!

Edited by Brunty84

No wonder we are in recession with people like Brunty about,he forgets the form team in Div 1,Knaphill.No wonder the Labour party are in big trouble,they say the best way to beat the recession is to SPEND your way out of it,Brunty never spends a Penny,so we are doomed.

Brunty has been officially rinsed by Smudgey!! :rain: :dance (2):

Shame you got off to such a poor start KM!

a season of two halves for both of us!

Hi Brunty,

You're quite right, a shocking start to the season with our home games. Very good away, but dire at home. Which is unusual as we have been very strong at home over our first two seasons in the CCL. Will need a remarkable effort and some good luck to reach the top 3, but I would like to think we could equal or beat last seasons position of 5th. You guys started well and have dropped off recently, I understand quite a few changes at the club. Please pass on my best wishes to Gerry, I hope we will see him again. You have a good club with some great people onboard, Luke and the rest of you guys deserve some better luck!

PS We were actually 2nd in the table after the first 3 games.

Edited by The KnapMeister