Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Goal clips from the match at Billericay

Urchins

just saying it looked soft.Saying that,the player would of scored had the ball got to him so i will not slate the referee too much,even if he was a pathetic idiotic like dwarf smile.gif

Was a penalty, no question about it and your defender woyuld have been red carded at a higher leval.

Have to say your keeper didnt look up to much, but as we are used to having the mighty Finn in goal for Romford that might not be fair as no other team in the Rymans has a premiership goalkeeper.

He was sent off at this level you blubbering idiot<BR>finn is crap mate

Neil has never played in the Rymans Premier so how could he have been sent off at that level, although I don't understand why being sent off has got anything to do with his abilty.

Also Hornchurch have tried to sign him on a number of occasions but he prefers Romford.

Lastly, unless your really a closet Romford fan I doubt that you have ever seen him play, so calling him crap is a bit odd.Try and get some more sleep birdboy because your woefully low standards are sinking even further.

Edited by officialspokesman

Our player was sent off as per you previous statement you plonker

As for finn,he has been shipping goals in all season and my sources say he is an average ryman one keeper,nothing more.

Also,we have not tried to sign him,and if we did and he refused to stay at romford i would say the lad lacks ambition at the least.

Our player was sent off as per you previous statement you plonker

As for finn,he has been shipping goals in all season and my sources say he is an average ryman one keeper,nothing more.

Also,we have not tried to sign him,and if we did and he refused to stay at romford i would say the lad lacks ambition at the least.

I think I should know more about who tries to sign my son in law than you birdboy, and your lot have tried to sign him more than once. Its not lack of ambition that stops players signing for Hornchurch, they hear rumours and they just don't want to play for you.

Like the cowleys who didn't want to play for you.

fenny,you know nothing mate.I just spoke to the powers that be and hx have been nowhere near the useless bafoon

Might be an idea to have an early night, as lack of sleep is affecting your judgement, and your spelling.

you know the arguement is won when the opponent starts using spelling mistakes to try to gain some ground<BR>

Its not easy trying to win an argument with someone who has less brains than a headless chicken.

Noticed your spelling still awful, try using spell check.

Edited by officialspokesman

And i said yesterday that you must w@nk off the manager to get your son in law a game.

Anyway football chat forums are all about opinions not intelligence and my opinion of you is that you are a total w@nker.

How much do you charge for the privellage anyway???

Some football chat forums are about opinions and intelligence, and thats why you got banned from the RFC forum.

Still not able to work the spell check I notice.