Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Spencer Day to Hampton and Richmond

For the past few months this rumour has been going round our ground and there are a few connected with the club that think it will happen this summer?

We have had 2 players on loan from Hampton this season (Dean Inman & Dave Tarpey) and also brought a couple of players in from there (Jack Francis & Steve Tyson) so the connection is clearly there.

Whilst Spencer being our manager causes much conversation around the league, i don't think anyone can deny there wouldn't be a club if he hadn't had come along. We've had a refurbished clubhouse as well as other improvements on the horizon and although yes we have again under acheived this year, the Vase Cup run and but for dropping some silly points in games we have dominated this has been another improving season. We have a good squad and some good young players, so the future looks bright.

So i wonder why he would jump ship and take over another club, but some people close to the club seem sure its going to happen? I know some of the management get on well with Alan Devonshire at Hampton, so who knows? They are clearly in financial trouble there judging by the players that have left there this season.

Have any Chertsey fans heard anything or anyone else for that matter?

roll on a hopeful 3 pts against Bookham on Saturday. Important we finish at least 2nd!

Is this if he sells his house to John Terry to pay off his debts first , alledegelly as someone in the pub told me, and do you think Dev would take his overpowering ways...Switch on and get real ..Big time Charley in Comb Prem little boy in real football.....

Actually a fantastic season.... Christmas time a few changes and second from bottom now we are more or less assured of conference south next year and our reserves have a good shout at the title...I just think that the Mr Day thing is a call from the woods especially as there are a few influential people watching his every move since his potential sale to a certain John Terry,,,,,,,

Why on earth are you all worrying about Spencer and Chertsey. Seems like a lot of jealousy out there. Ever thought that maybe the loan deals suit both clubs, doesn't mean Spencer is off there. I have said before that the club is in its best position ever and still looking to improve. No way is Spencer going, he will see his plan through. If you read this site though Spence it would be great to see a repky from the horses mouth. I e mailed you over a week ago when rumours first appeared on here. Keep the faith with the Town and we will progress.

Now very close to happening according to my sources at the club.....!

Who are you and who are your connections at the club?

No idea, but he obviously has SAUCES at the club.

Any info, Kroons ? :coffee (2):

:bolt: