Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Pomroy to Egham?

In and out of the Chertsey side, the word is this Chertsey Legend is off to our near neighbours in the summer.

I must say and having watched 40 out of our 50 games this seasons, he has been no existant since January and looks to be getting slower by the week!

And as much as i'm sure his argument would be he's still got 30 goals which I appreciate, work rate is the first rule in football.

Thanks for the great times Pommers, over 230 goals for the club is an outstanding achievement and will never be surpassed but judging by his performances in the last 3 months, i think he's had his time, be interesting to see who comes in for him?

In and out of the Chertsey side, the word is this Chertsey Legend is off to our near neighbours in the summer.

I must say and having watched 40 out of our 50 games this seasons, he has been no existant since January and looks to be getting slower by the week!

And as much as i'm sure his argument would be he's still got 30 goals which I appreciate, work rate is the first rule in football.

Thanks for the great times Pommers, over 230 goals for the club is an outstanding achievement and will never be surpassed but judging by his performances in the last 3 months, i think he's had his time, be interesting to see who comes in for him?

First thread started was suggesting that the Chertski owner/manager/saviour is off to Hampton & Richmond and the second is that Pomroy, arguably their most consistant player of recent times, is off to their rivals. Are you sure you're a supporter of the club :) Either way they have to be two of the most controversial postings lately on here.

That's what we like on here, CTF !

...............a bit of good old rumour, gossip and general bits of fat to chew ! (awaits comment from Teffs and Smudgie !)

The sound of ball on willow is upon us, and all I've got to look forward too, is golf on the box !

:snack:

Edited by Big J R

Talking of rumours, I heard that Krooner was going to be open and comment on points/ queries raised that he's not seen :bartshocked:

:bounce:

:coffee (2):

Talking of rumours, I heard that Krooner was going to be open and comment on points/ queries raised that he's not seen bartshocked.gif

Kroons being open and Honest Teffers,more chance of Bookham beating their Landlords 7-2,then losing 2 days later 5-0 to Colliers Wood.Rumours don't you just love,B.J.R. giving up the Asashi,than Kroons being OPEN AND HONEST.Brunty and Wattsy becoming Gold Members than Kroons being OPEN AND HONEST.smashfreakb.gif

Why not ...Its not all about money sometimes its about quality of what you are doing and instruction ...need I say more?

Wouldn't be surprised... know the current Egham manager knows Pomroy well and also know that Egham have coveted him for several seasons.

That said, I can't see it. I think there is a different agenda at Tempest Road compared to a few years back and that they are fairly settled in the CCL. Mind you, anything is possible - Mr Bennett may decide to have a punt at it, in which case he may want to go out and get himself a goalscorer.

would be gutted to see pommers go, he hasnt looked great last 3 months because he hasnt been playing, but has still scored some crucial goals for us............ same as a lot of our great players, they havnt had enough of a run in the team recently and when they do come in for the odd game they are not match sharp and confidence has been blown!!!! pommers would start in any of my ccl teams, goddard with the pace next to john would be my prefrence for chertseys forward line but im not the manager!! no chertsey fan would want to see pomroy go, the hardcore behind the goal still love him and to leave for egham would be like wayne rooney going to man city..................... lol, lets keep the faith with spencer and hope next season (with pommers) will be the 1!!! up the curfews!!

That's what we like on here, CTF !

...............a bit of good old rumour, gossip and general bits of fat to chew ! (awaits comment from Teffs and Smudgie !)

The sound of ball on willow is upon us, and all I've got to look forward too, is golf on the box !

:snack:

.... watched it til the close last night !

Two Brits in joint first after day 2 !

YAHOOOOOO !!!

:smilie_flagguk:

:champis2:

would be gutted to see pommers go, he hasnt looked great last 3 months because he hasnt been playing, but has still scored some crucial goals for us............ same as a lot of our great players, they havnt had enough of a run in the team recently and when they do come in for the odd game they are not match sharp and confidence has been blown!!!! pommers would start in any of my ccl teams, goddard with the pace next to john would be my prefrence for chertseys forward line but im not the manager!! no chertsey fan would want to see pomroy go, the hardcore behind the goal still love him and to leave for egham would be like wayne rooney going to man city..................... lol, lets keep the faith with spencer and hope next season (with pommers) will be the 1!!! up the curfews!!

Pomroys a good striker but nowhere near Dean papalis level, simple. pomroys a lazy big time charlie that loves being a big fish in a little pond with no ambition to test himself at a better level. Good striker, but not great. Played against both many a time and would rather have paps in my side and play against pommers everytime, then again, im so good i could fit both in my pocket