Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Where's sat results thread gone?

Well if you look at it there was some serious allegations made against a player from a certain team which could result in police action and knowing this forum they would not want to get into the position where posts could be used as evidence as it's the posters say so (I'm not saying he's wrong) that's the real issue and not wether he did or did not do it.

Freedom of speech is allowed on this forum but for the forum's safety thing may be removed.

Same thing has happened with Smudgie's one about Brunty having possible concussion...................unless I can't find it now :arcadefreak:

That one about Brunty should've been deleted. There was no reason or need for the thread to have been created, it was an excuse for things to get 'ugly' shall we say

Apparently it was pulled because it was suggested that Bedfont lost 2-1 at Molesey, when it was in fact 2-0 :)

Think your right TRS............There's Whitelaw flexing his muscles again !!!!!! He's never likes to send out an incorrect result :452:

Same thing has happened with Smudgie's one about Brunty having possible concussion...................unless I can't find it now :arcadefreak:

That one about Brunty should've been deleted. There was no reason or need for the thread to have been created, it was an excuse for things to get 'ugly' shall we say

True dat, true dat....

All posts are subject to the terms and conditions and privacy policy (links in the footer).

We allow as much free speech as possible, but sometimes have to pull threads.

We will never justify our reasons for pulling a thread, as it maybe that users are unaware of other issues, or did not see all the posts - but equally we will not pull a thread for the sake of pulling a thead.

Sometimes similar threads have to be pulled, not because they are wrong in any way, but often because the reason for the original thread being pulled can re-surface or the OP has requested it in light of a similar thread being pulled.

Am closing this topic now, but I hope you will all stand by my decision on when to and when not to pull threads.

Also please use the 'report post' button on every post to report things and not via PM.

Apologies if I do not always respond to PM's quickly, but I get several every day so cannot always give a swift personal response.