Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

EL RECORDS PREMIER CHALLENGE CUP.23/4/10

Smudge

Just a Reminder that the Cup Final between COVE F.C. v BEDFONT F.C. will take place this coming Friday at Staines Town F.C. Kick Off 7.45 PM. So if your doing nothing Friday Evening why not pop along,and watch ,what is sure to be a very exciting Match.

New 'flash' boots on display, perchance ???????????

:coffee (2):

Just a Reminder that the Cup Final between COVE F.C. v BEDFONT F.C. will take place this coming Friday at Staines Town F.C. Kick Off 7.45 PM. So if your doing nothing Friday Evening why not pop along,and watch ,what is sure to be a very exciting Match.

This will be very one sided i feel...BEDFONT easy 4-0

BEST GOALIE in the league without a shadow (dont go one on one with him if the whistle goes) the best midfielder in the league as long as you give him the ball and one of the best strikers in the league.

Would be higher in the league but for lots of players coming and going loan etc.....

Cove will need every single player to have a stormer...Johnno good luck hope you can get the troops going but i make you lot the outsiders here

BEDFONT 4/6 Draw 5/2 COVE 3/1

will see u guys at the final tomorrow night. :excited: Hope to see a good game , Bedfont will be up for it as they lost a cup game the other night.

Best of luck to both teams. nice clean fight please.

:icon29: :)

I had £20 on Cove @ 3-1with Guvnor Bookmakers............. what will be my returns??

£80 ???

Only if u paid on JJ.....PS. How is your head today.......and more importantly have you found your wifes shoe?

nice one Guv thanks for motivating the Cove team with your view ,you made my job easy I love it when people write us off it proves how little they know about us.

Duncs like I said you need 11 players on top form and it looks like you did.......differance was the 2 captains one likes slagging off his team mates the other encourages his team mates and that gains respect from his cove team mates got alot of time for that.

No chaps I think you owe me it was a draw........hehe

Correct as all bets are on 90mins unless u state cup winners....Sorry JJ.