Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

3 May Results

Well I thought the Standard of Refereeing in C.C.L.COULD NOT DROP TO A LOWER LEVEL,BUT HOW WRONG I WAS,THE VIDEO CLEARLY SHOWS THE MUNICIPAL FORWARD ONE ON ONE WITH THE KEEPER,WHO THEN BLATANTLY TAKES HIM OUT,HE THEN FEINS INJURY AS THOUGH FELLED BY A STEAM TRAIN,PLEASE TELL ME HE WAS SENT OFF.

Simple... The forward handled the ball first, then ran into the 'keeper. Therefore, Worcester Park were awarded a free kick. I was level with it and thought it was a good decision by the ref. In fact, I felt all the officials at today's game did very well.

Warlingham 2-5 South Park

Had the feel of a Sunday morning pub side game and when Warlingham only turned up with 11 and complained of hangovers it felt even more so. Normally get a tough battle against Wars, but it was more a case of how many it was going to be 3-0 up at HT, home side did put more of a fight up in the second half but the game was already lost.

NG greenford goal scored by turner. game mared by what looked like the other greenford defender meddis,

going off with what looks like a dislocated shoulder.

Westfield 1-2 Bedfont Sports

Typical end of season game first half- neither team produced much and Bedfont scored with the only real chance

We came out the blocks after the break and hit back straight away- could have gone in front twice but just as game seemed to be heading for a draw their number 7 has hit an absolutely worldy from 25 maybe 30 yards thats flown in the top corner - great goal.

Despite all the negative stuff on here about Bedfont Sports we've had no problems with them and they were a great bunch yesterday. Saying that none of them brought a beer (cue new thread)

The lino in said penalty decision is woeful at the best of times....quite how he got to officiate in a final is beyond me as there are better officials at Div 1 level.

Pretty sure it was the same one who ran a line in our game on Sat v South Park. Gave a foul throw against the SP full back coz he took a throw 10 yards nearer his OWN half when throwing it back to me after I had thrown it out so their player could get treatment!! So instead of me having the ball in my hands, we get a throw just outside our box!!

Agree Jurgs, he's a busy @%#! and when you even speak to him, for example saying hello before the game he's totally defensive and acts like us a players are dirt :bartshocked:

Horley Town 3 Cove 2

Town put on a great first half but in the second half they were put under a lot of pressure but held out for a final day win at the New defence.With 5 minutes played Raggetti got pulled down on the edge of the area after some great ball skills. Mark Gilbert stepped up with the free kick and fired the ball straight into the net to the delight of the Town supporters.With nine played and Lee Bryant got up well and headed the ball against the cross bar but Jamie Risebrow followed up and made it two nil to the Town.A minute later a Cove went on the attack and first Dave Roffey pulled of a great save and then Danny Guscott pulled of a great save onn the line. With twenty eight played Adam Pullen but in a superb cross to the centre and the Cove central defender scored into his own net to make the score three nil to Horley.Town went in at half time winning three nil.A minute into the second half and Pullen got pulled down in the box and up stepped Anthony Jupp to take the penalty unfortunately for Town he fired the ball straight at the keeper and the ball bounced to safty.A cross from Adam Pullen saw John Eldred fire just wide of the upright.From the goal kick the ball bounced in the very powerful wind and landed at the forwards feet and he powered the ball into the back of the net to make it three one in the 53rd minute.In the fifty six minute Cove made it three two.

www.youtube.com/user/HORLEYFC

And pictures at www.horleytownfc.fotopic.net

Supporters tribute site www.rfcclubshop.ik.com