Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

CCL Division 1 Costs

Hi,

I'm interested to get some views with regards to the cost of entrance and programmes for Division 1 games.

What do people think is reasonable?

What do clubs in the league charge?

Thanks for your input.

The hardest thing in Non League Footie is getting a Pound note out of their deep pockets,bit like this site.At Municipal used to charge £3 which included a programme if we had any left.If we didn't they wanted cheaper Entrance.But the bit that used to get me, was soon as you left Turnstile 50 would turn up,including the Ref's boyfriend twice.£3 at Coulsdon.

£4 is the most common price at step 6 around the country. Gresley were the most expensive last season @£6, a few of our division one clubs were amongst the cheapest at £2. It's one of the things the groundhoppers talk about on the other forum. Programmes - well, it depends on the content. £1 for a standard one. £2 is acceptable if you're gonna come up with something like Knaphill's effort.

I'm a big fan of decent concessions for OAP's / disabled / students / U16s etc. Some clubs even offer military personnel cheaper entry. It all depends on who you're trying to attract through the gate and where you're advertising.

Basically you charge as much as you can for full paying adults without putting your regulars off. I certainly wouldn't bat an eyelid at £4 to see Eversley. After all, it's just slightly more than a pint at the Frog & Wicket and that won't last 90 minutes.

As Smudge says, people moan and try and get out of paying no matter what you charge so you might as well give them something decent to moan about!

**Now dives undercover as everyone in division one puts their prices up!**

Edited by VPCTFC

Thanks for the replies.

Molly - Does the £3 charge include a programme?

VPCTFC - Similar question, would you be happy to pay £4 and then a programme cost on top?

We were thinking of amending our charges to the following:

Adults - £3

OAPs/Disabled/Students - £1

U16s - Free

Programme - £2 (the programme is quite good quality and costs around £2 per copy to produce)

Do you think this is reasonable?

We're also thinking of introducing a discounted season ticket price for regular supporters.

Refreshments will remain at the same prices as last season.

Dan very reasonable prices,and a good programme worth £2.Just one point you will find that us OLD GUYS, prefer to be called SENIOR CITIZENS.

You're far too sprightly to be called a Senior Citizen !

:futbolbud2:

Edited by Big J R

The development incorporates three clubs; Eversley FC, Eversley Cricket Club and California Boy & Girls FC. The club form the Eversley Sports Association.

In brief, child health and safety regulations meant that that changing room block had to be located near the car park. The main pitch could have been located outside the changing block, but this would have restricted future developments due to the use of the field for Cricket. The current pitch position allows for football to be played all year round.

The development started gaining momentum 8 years ago and at the time our first team were in Division 2 of the Aldershot league (1 league below our current third team). We therefore never expected to be in the Combined Counties in such a short space of time and hence require the changing rooms closer to the pitch.

There are plans to build a second changing block next to the pitch in the medium term future though. Having visited the ground, you will see that we have plenty of room for future developments.

Hope that summary answers your query. Let me know if you require any further information.

Thanks for the replies.

Molly - Does the £3 charge include a programme?

VPCTFC - Similar question, would you be happy to pay £4 and then a programme cost on top?

We were thinking of amending our charges to the following:

Adults - £3

OAPs/Disabled/Students - £1

U16s - Free

Programme - £2 (the programme is quite good quality and costs around £2 per copy to produce)

Do you think this is reasonable?

We're also thinking of introducing a discounted season ticket price for regular supporters.

Refreshments will remain at the same prices as last season.

Two things. First of all I don't buy programmes. I'm not interested in them so I personally wouldn't pay extra for one. Most people will though.

Secondly - beware when letting in U16s free. Free entry to Under 16s accompanied by an adult is fine, but letting the local youth in free unaccompanied can be more trouble than it's worth. Just ask Basingstoke Town!

Those prices look fine though - if the programme's got to be £2 then £3 is a good entry price as it cuts down on change needed at the gate.

BTW - when are your lights going up? By March 31st I hope!

If you let the people on TK's forum know the date in advance, and have a league game as the first game under the lights, you can expect up to 200 groundhoppers to be there for the occasion. They like that sort of thing.

Edited by VPCTFC

Thanks for the advice regarding letting in U16s for free. This was mainly aimed at allowing our younger ESA members into games for free.

I usually know the majority of the younger people watching our games, so hopefully we won't have any issues.

Things are progressing with regards to the lights and hopefully they will be in place before the season deadline.

Are you planning on watching the friendlies between our clubs on 17th July? If so, I'll see you there.

Are you planning on watching the friendlies between our clubs on 17th July? If so, I'll see you there.

I'll be there. I've had a look at the academy's website and it's all well and good for fitness freaks but I can't find any mention of those magical words - 'licensed bar'. Do you know if there's one there? I'd hate to have to smuggle in a couple of bottles of broon ale wrapped in an Asda carrier bag. Far too chav-like.

:319:

At South Park we give a free season ticket to all children that register for our junior sides from Under 8's through to Under 16's when they sign on at our registration day. The season ticket allows entry to all home 1st and Youth team league matches. We do not charge for reserve team games.