Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

WHO WILL BE TOP SCORERS IN PREM AND DIV 1 ?

now that lawrence has left the prem and holden has gone to prem with mole valley

prem

pomroy

baxter

brad smith -badshot lea

div 1

baker / hodgson knaphill

scully - eversley

barrance -hayes gate

????

Edited by gman10

I am going to go for Tom O'Regan Chertsey. Scored 5 in 4 in pre season. Might be a winger but expect plenty from him

Also think Papali and Baxter will get there fair share for us.

Pomroy will guarantee Egham 25.

I also expect Dean Clark (new Badshot Signing) to be there top scorer. Great player

I am going to go for Tom O'Regan Chertsey. Scored 5 in 4 in pre season. Might be a winger but expect plenty from him

Also think Papali and Baxter will get there fair share for us.

Pomroy will guarantee Egham 25.

I also expect Dean Clark (new Badshot Signing) to be there top scorer. Great player

Dont think Matty Graves will be far of. 32 goals last year and 4 in pre season so far.

I think he and Pommers can repeat last years goals (hope so)

Is that Dean Clark that was at Uxbridge and Hayes ?

and Hayes gate....lol

if hayes gate have signed ryan o'toole permanently ,who played at uxbridge last year but played a few games at end of season for hayes gate ,imagine he would bang them in in div 1

Div1 - matt weston for Cobham.. A proven scorer in ryman one for Walton casuals.. Back playing after a year out.. Has looked sharp in pre-season.

i take it barrance from hayes gate is a bit of a player then?

Scored lots for bedfont green in premier division a few years back

are you sure thats the same guy as i rememeber him as a barrance, the guy at hayes gate i d barrance

Div1 - matt weston for Cobham.. A proven scorer in ryman one for Walton casuals.. Back playing after a year out.. Has looked sharp in pre-season.

ARE COBHAM BECOMING THE EX: WALTON CASUALS RESERVES ? WHOS THEIR MANAGER OH DEAR ITS EX-WALTON CASUALS RESERVES MANAGER !!!...........GOOD LUCK FOR THE SEASON GUYS !

Edited by NICE GUY

Gravesy at egham playing alongside pommers being fed by Andrews,muldowney and foulser should be interesting.

Baxter and papali at chertsey if o'reagen passes them the ball;)

that's what I think.

Gravesy at egham playing alongside pommers being fed by Andrews,muldowney and foulser should be interesting.

Baxter and papali at chertsey if o'reagen passes them the ball;)

that's what I think.

holden - mole valley?

ARE COBHAM BECOMING THE EX: WALTON CASUALS RESERVES ? WHOS THEIR MANAGER OH DEAR ITS EX-WALTON CASUALS RESERVES MANAGER !!!...........GOOD LUCK FOR THE SEASON GUYS !

Mr weston was a 1st team player at WCFC, he came through the reserves yes, but was I believe joint top scorer for the first team in 2008/09, under the late John Morris. As for becoming the old Walton casuals reserves, I believe not. There are one or two that have followed but that is it.

Mr weston was a 1st team player at WCFC, he came through the reserves yes, but was I believe joint top scorer for the first team in 2008/09, under the late John Morris. As for becoming the old Walton casuals reserves, I believe not. There are one or two that have followed but that is it.

ANYONE KNOW if hayes gate have signed ryan o'toole he was top scorer for uxbridge 1st team last year?

ANYONE KNOW if hayes gate have signed ryan o'toole he was top scorer for uxbridge 1st team last year?

[/quote

No disrespect but why would you sign for Hayes Gate in combined counties div 1 when you was top scorer for Uxbridge 1st team last year, surely isnt that a big step backwards? IMO. I think there will be the usual suspects there abouts for top goalscorers, In the prem, Pomroy, Graves and in Div 1 M Baker, R Hodgson, S Scully. It will be interesting to see how many goals J Holden gets for Mole Valley as he has been 40 plus goals a season and is now stepping up a league which i am sure he wont score as many as previous seasons, if he does then fair play to him.

i agree mate uxbridge a much better standard but he played a few games towards the end of last season for hayes gate (as uxbridge season was already finished) and his name and picture have been removed from uxbridge web site , and maybe the old play with your mates scenario and if he did he would bang them in for hayes gate , but who am i to speculate , also i think holden will get 15-20 in prem league and be up there,

Lavery for us will be up if he stay fit for the season, hit 17 from 27 games from midfield last year (although he did play about 5 as striker). As for the rest now the Holden is up with the big boys its given the rest a chance. Kanani from Bedfont Sports will be up there i would of thought. I also agree with Gman, Holden will get 20 goals at least.