Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

F.A Cup - SKY SPORTS AT COBHAM!!!

YHWhitby

See Website for full details

On top of what is written on the website I would just say it would be really good if the ground hoppers and players who are at a lose end would come down. So many people have worked so hard to get this opportunity for the club.

You all know where we are. So come down the Leg O Mutton!!!

On top of what is written on the website I would just say it would be really good if the ground hoppers and players who are at a lose end would come down. So many people have worked so hard to get this opportunity for the club.

ITS GREAT TO SEE THAT CCL CLUBS HAVE BEEN NOMINATED FOR THE 3 MAJOR SPORTS CHANNELS FOR THIS SATURDAYS FA CUP TIES

ITV SPORTS - SOUTH PARK V GREENWICH BOROUGH

BBC SPORTS - MOLESEY V HARTLEY WINTNEY

SKY SPORTS - COBHAM V WICK

TO ALL 6 CLUBS ENJOY THE DAY, AND TO THOSE WHO ARE VICTORIOUS ENJOY THE FUTURE COVERAGE.

AS I WANT TO BE ON TV I WILL BE GOING TO ONE OF THESE MATCHES, NOT SURE WHICH ONE YET !!!!

Edited by NICE GUY

ITS GREAT TO SEE THAT CCL CLUBS HAVE BEEN NOMINATED FOR THE 3 MAJOR SPORTS CHANNELS FOR THIS SATURDAYS FA CUP TIES

ITV SPORTS - SOUTH PARK V GREENWICH BOROUGH

BBC SPORTS - MOLESEY V HARTLEY WINTNEY

SKY SPORTS - COBHAM V WICK

TO ALL 6 CLUBS ENJOY THE DAY, AND TO THOSE WHO ARE VICTORIOUS ENJOY THE FUTURE COVERAGE.

AS I WANT TO BE ON TV I WILL BE GOING TO ONE OF THESE MATCHES, NOT SURE WHICH ONE YET !!!!

Cobham dance%20(2).gif

You'll get a free invite into the boardroom :P

Molesey - both CCL teams, so you will definitely be able to follow the link through to the next round and be able to say "I was there that day". Plus you will get a free invite into the BTG mob - I am not a member but feel sure they will welcome you and finally, it's BBC, who have traditionally supported the FA Cup and even now have a presenter who looks like it in Gary Lineker.

Wherever you end up, enjoy the game and hope the CCL teams all win through - although not possible at Molesey where one CCL side will unfortunately go out.

I'll be at Molesey...obviously, but i've been asked to wear a shirt and tie!

Please don't think I dress up like this normally if you see me!

332.gif

He does look smart though,shame old Brunty jumped ship early doors,now there's a possible T.V star.

We've been asked to cover the naughty bits(behind the goal mob).

They need covering, believe you me !!

:bolt:

Edited by Big J R

Molesey - both CCL teams, so you will definitely be able to follow the link through to the next round and be able to say "I was there that day". Plus you will get a free invite into the BTG mob - I am not a member but feel sure they will welcome you and finally, it's BBC, who have traditionally supported the FA Cup and even now have a presenter who looks like it in Gary Lineker.

Wherever you end up, enjoy the game and hope the CCL teams all win through - although not possible at Molesey where one CCL side will unfortunately go out.

OH PLEASE YOU GUYS, YOU ARE ALL MAKING SO DIFFICULT FOR ME TO BE FAMOUS !

MANAGER 50 HAS A CASE FOR TRADITION AND WILL NEED EAR MUFFS WITH THE BTG (BY/BEHIND THE GOAL MOB?), COBHAM HAS A CASE FOR SKY AS THEY ARE KNOWN AND HAVE BETTER FOOTBALL COVERAGE AND ITV MMMNNNNN NOT ENOUGH COVERAGE OF FOOTBALL FOR ME.

SO NOW, WHO WILL HAVE THE MOST WORLDWIDE VIEWING SO EVERYONE WILL SEE ME, I KNOW...............NO, I WILL LET YOU KNOW LATER LOL !!!!!

MY DEAR BRUNTY HOW GUTTED YOU MUST BE NOT BEING ON TV SHOULD HAVE STAYED AT HW MATE ! YOU WON'T HAVE TO CUT YOUR HAIR NOW !

I DO WONDER WHAT THE PLAYERS WILL LOOK LIKE COME TOMORROW HAVE HAIRCUTS, GO UNDER THE SUNBED AND HAVE THEIR NAILS DONE !!!

NEVER MIND CHERTSEY TOWN YOU MAY GET ROUND TO BEING ON TV ...... HA HA ! WELL YOU WAS ON TV AT ALDERSHOT SO YOU'VE HAD YOUR GLORY !

BUT SERIOUSLY, GOOD LUCK ALL CCL TEAMS TOMORROW !

BJR,what dooooo you mean by that.

I reckon that counts as a small nibble !

Wotcha reckon, Smudgie ?

coffee%20(2).gif