Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Anagram Records Trophy - 2010/2011

Rhodes, I admire the way you try to get a bite, ie thread on BTR folding you state you're Haringey and KTFC biggest fan, and you know someone will.

Okay Padbury's thoughts on this weekends Final, at the time of the semi final defeat then you would have probably been spot on, but that was in March Rhodes and, unlike you, people move on.

With our season having finished 3 works ago and the pitches bone hard I think you'll find everyone is glad of the rest, like CB said good luck to ACFC in the Final, shame you can't do the same instead of being the SSML Forum dick'ead all the time

dont even no y you speak to the beast mate he is like a STD .

With our season having finished 3 works ago and the pitches bone hard I think you'll find everyone is glad of the rest

Ref Off Ref - Don't tell me that you wouldn't have liked to be part of a cup final experience this season, Padbury had three marvellous opportunities but blew the lot!

Ref Off Ref - That post says it all, forget about Lord Nelson, Lord Beaverbrook, Sir Winston Churchill, Anthony Eden, Clement Attlee, Henry Cooper, Lady Diana, more like Reading YMCA, Letchworth GCE, Winslow United, you boys took a hell of a beating!

Ref Off Ref - That post says it all, forget about Lord Nelson, Lord Beaverbrook, Sir Winston Churchill, Anthony Eden, Clement Attlee, Henry Cooper, Lady Diana, more like Reading YMCA, Letchworth GCE, Winslow United, you boys took a hell of a beating!

Rhodes, I suspect I speak for the majority of people on here when I say - Shut The F**K Up about Padbury's cup results. It has gone way beyond being tedious now.

Guess we did Rhodes if you say so, spat out the dummies, cried like babies and produced the white flag on a stick.

Maybe the SSML committee will refuse us promotion for not having the stomach for the big games....if only we all had an armchair like yours where we can watch every game first hand.

Sjj2112 - Sorry, I left out Maggie Thatcher didn't I from that immortal commentary when England went down 2-1 in Oslo in 1981

Rhodes, I suspect I speak for the majority of people on here when I say - Shut The F**K Up about Padbury's cup results. It has gone way beyond being tedious now.

Sjj2112 havnt seen you on here for a while, are you going to watch the game Sunday?

Guess we did Rhodes if you say so, spat out the dummies, cried like babies and produced the white flag on a stick.

Maybe the SSML committee will refuse us promotion for not having the stomach for the big games....if only we all had an armchair like yours where we can watch every game first hand.

ha ha think we have a big one get the net out thats the first time we have had a massive bite like that from the STD him self lol dance%20(2).gif

Sjj2112 havnt seen you on here for a while, are you going to watch the game Sunday?

I lurk!

Probably not going on Sunday - I've pretty much decided to call it a season after 102 games - time to remind myself what my wife looks like!

Just waiting on next seasons fixtures now so that I can get started again in July.......

PS - Rhodes, that is how you answer a question........try it some time!

Edited by sjj2112

I've pretty much decided to call it a season after 102 games

Sjj2112 - So how many of those 102 were ticks

Rhodes - Out of curiosity, how many games did you go to this season?

Edited by petethegreek

I'll have to work it out, I no longer keep meticulous records like Sjj2112 and Football Man do. Talking of Football Man I wonder how many games he got to this season and whether being Secretary of the Essex Senior League restricted his movements.

I'll have to work it out, I no longer keep meticulous records like Sjj2112 and Football Man do. Talking of Football Man I wonder how many games he got to this season and whether being Secretary of the Essex Senior League restricted his movements.

Would you say that you reached a century of games or am I wide of the mark?

How many were SSML fixtures?

Rubbish, the delay in working it out is only because he's got his head up his a*** and can't see one of his hands to count on. Be surprised if he needs the whole hand.

Do you always keep a tally of the games you Officiate at out of interest, how many was it this season

Lets get back to topic folks. It's a shame nobody from Aston Clinton posts on here, I bet the players will all be tucked up in their beds by 10.30 tonight in preparation for their big day tomorrow.

Do you always keep a tally of the games you Officiate at out of interest, how many was it this season

139th and final game tomorrow.

You still haven't answered my question.

I doubt you went to 50 games this season.