Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Anagram Records Trophy - 2010/2011

And letchworth will walk through div 2 if they get promoted so you will meet again no doubt.

Spartacus7868 - Surely Letchworth will be all dressed up with nowhere to go if they do ever win Division 2 of the SSML, going by the pictures of their ground I posted last week

Sorry that should have been addressed to horace

The Premier division of the Herts Senior County League is the same level in the "pyramid" as SSML Div2. The winners of HSCL Premier are entitled to promotion to SSML Div 1, subject to ground grading.

Exactly ground grading ffs !!! They haven't got a ground for div1

they also play on a part grass part astro turf pitch witch they need a licence for . thats what bob flight was telling me at mursley game mate

No they don't, that's Baldock Town Letchworth FC - and it's ALL astro, and they don't actually play there yet.

For those who are interested, the final this year will be on Sunday 22 May at The County Ground, Letchworth, k.o. 3.00pm - nice and local for the Letchworth boys!

Edited by Horace

Spartacus since when do you need a ground to get into div 1 you just use someone elses like london lions and wodson do !

and Padbury

And Hatfield and Hadley before them.

Exactly ground grading ffs !!! They haven't got a ground for div1

they also play on a part grass part astro turf pitch witch they need a licence for . thats what bob flight was telling me at mursley game mate

No they don't, that's Baldock Town Letchworth FC - and it's ALL astro, and they don't actually play there yet.

For those who are interested, the final this year will be on Sunday 22 May at The County Ground, Letchworth, k.o. 3.00pm - nice and local for the Letchworth boys!

be like 2nd home for them this season 2 cup finals already and if they make the aubry cup final is that there as well ? good luck to them good bunch of lads

Craig Bicknell - Would you mind passing on a message to Mr Angry for me as he's conspicuous by his absence, thanks in advance:

Its all gone quiet over there, its all gone quiet over there, its all gone quiet, its all gone quiet, its all gone quiet over there!

Craig Bicknell - Would you mind passing on a message to Mr Angry for me as he's conspicuous by his absence, thanks in advance:

Its all gone quiet over there, its all gone quiet over there, its all gone quiet, its all gone quiet, its all gone quiet over there!

Pathetic.

How old are you?

And you wonder why you annoy people.

Pathetic.

How old are you?

Says it all really about the clubless clueless billy no mates who last visited a football ground when?

Pathetic.

How old are you?

Says it all really about the clubless clueless billy no mates who last visited a football ground when?

I think its just sad that he does silly things like that....no need really as we are all on here to chat footy!

Monkeymonkey8 - We can talk footie until the cows come home if you want however, if you recall, Mr Angry was very abusive last week and Padbury's defeat on Saturday will hopefully teach him a lesson