Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Anagram Records Trophy - 2010/2011

Craig Bicknell - Would you mind passing on a message to Mr Angry for me as he's conspicuous by his absence, thanks in advance:

Its all gone quiet over there, its all gone quiet over there, its all gone quiet, its all gone quiet, its all gone quiet over there!

Mrs Keeps thinks this is brill.............well done Rhodes!!

Craig Bicknell - Would you mind passing on a message to Mr Angry for me as he's conspicuous by his absence, thanks in advance:

Its all gone quiet over there, its all gone quiet over there, its all gone quiet, its all gone quiet, its all gone quiet over there!

Mrs Keeps thinks this is brill.............well done Rhodes!!

you have a mrs is it snow white

Scrubbing toilets, re-cycling used toilet paper, the day he re-launched George Michael's career....so you can see why he talks [****!!****], simply coz he dabbles in it all day long.

The subjects above have in the past got Rhodes back up so if he continues his pathetic posts then just join in with one from above.

Scrubbing toilets, re-cycling used toilet paper, the day he re-launched George Michael's career....so you can see why he talks [****!!****], simply coz he dabbles in it all day long.

The subjects above have in the past got Rhodes back up so if he continues his pathetic posts then just join in with one from above.

does the pr/ck look like rodney from only fools and horses. and wear a dirty suit jacket like a london tramp that sleeps in shop door ways ? some one said you know when he is in your ground as he stinks . he sounds like a really nice bloke

Monkeymonkey8 - We can talk footie until the cows come home if you want however, if you recall, Mr Angry was

very abusive last week and Padbury's defeat on Saturday will hopefully teach him a lesson

.I havnt been on here cause I have a life & I've been busy..un like u..Padbury lost..shouldve won but we didn't...that's football!! And as for all gone quiet...u obviously don't know us Padbury boys...were never quite u plum...good luck to letchworth in all their finals this season

Edited by NeutralFan
Over the top comments removed, Rhodes may be an idiot but that is over the top. A lot more of these comments will start to be censored. You guys really do need to take it if you're going to give it..

Scrubbing toilets, re-cycling used toilet paper, the day he re-launched George Michael's career....

Ref Off Ref - Is that the best you've got, you sound like one of those old fashioned 45, sorry, 78 records that has got stuck in its groove. Saturday's defeat to Letchworth has clearly been a bitter pill to swallow for you and now Padbury have just the one cup competition left, my guess is that Winslow United will have you crying into your beer on 9 April

What's a 78 Rhodesly? You seem to know all about them and as for repeating the same things over and over again you take the biscuit sorry (strikethrough a la Rhodesly) - the whole packet "a relaible source" "on good authority" "I still have some friends down the SSML Bazaars sorry, the Internet Cafes".

Clubless, clueless, haven't actually visited a football ground for months Rhodesly, whatever their faults the Padbury bunch take their licks and are as open come wins and losses and take those licks with good grace which is more than can be said for you Mr I Haven't Answered a Question Put to Me Rhodesly since Noah played his 78s.

If only you were as honest.

Edited by Loose

Scrubbing toilets, re-cycling used toilet paper, the day he re-launched George Michael's career....

Ref Off Ref - Is that the best you've got, you sound like one of those old fashioned 45, sorry, 78 records that has got stuck in its groove. Saturday's defeat

to Letchworth has clearly been a bitter pill to swallow for you and now Padbury have just the one cup competition left, my guess is that Winslow United will have you crying into your beer on 9 April

Who has been bitter about our loss on sat to letchworth Rhodes??? Myself Craig & ref have a wished them luck in the final so ur talkin absolute S**T as usual..they were a good bunch of lads & the game woz good spirited...& if we did lose to Winslow which I doubt will happen but if it did then so be it..they to have a good side who tested us before..but bottom line is we've won the league so that's all that matters..the league is ya bread & butter..cup finals r nice but all the hard work is geared towards the league..cup finals r a bonus

Loose is right, win, lose or draw we don't go hiding like some.

Remember an earlier post I done tho Rhodes when we were still in 3 cups, I said then promotion was the intention at the beginning of the season, any cups were just a bonus...remember that?

Well promotion still looks a good bet, so don't think we'll be drinking any watered down beer this season....Rodney haha

Personally neutral fan I think I wasn't over the top..I just hope he got to read it before u edited it..:-)

He deserves most of what he gets but calling him a Pedo isn't ok.

Ref Off Ref - Is that the best you've got, you sound like one of those old fashioned 45, sorry, 78 records that has got stuck in its groove. Saturday's defeat to Letchworth has clearly been a bitter pill to swallow for you and now Padbury have just the one cup competition left, my guess is that Winslow United will have you crying into your beer on 9 April

Rhodes we don't need any prediction from you thanks. We will do very well to get a result against a very good side. Of course we believe we can. Come down and watch what should be a great game and I'll have a chat with you about 'that' game at the Copthall the season Kentish won the div 1 when Lee Scott should have received a ban for life for his vile racist abuse of Joey Acheampong. I only wish I'd caught the little tw@t properly when I did.

Personally neutral fan I think I wasn't over the top..I just hope he got to read it before u edited it..:-)

I am just amazed that Mr Angry (a.k.a. the Padbury Village Idiot) can actually spell paedophile.....wink.gif

he is far from a village boy lol you know him you was chatting to him after our game so you both know what each other looks like . o and its me that cant spell

I am just amazed that Mr Angry (a.k.a. the Padbury Village Idiot) can actually spell paedophile.....wink.gif

he is far from a village boy lol you know him you was chatting to him after our game so you both know what each other looks like . o and its me that cant spell

LOL - To be fair to him he does seem to know how to spell the words c*7t, b*ll£cks, p1ss and f75k. And a few other words I am less familiar with.smilewinkgrin.gif

[quote name=NeutralFan' timestamp='1301355694'

post='1715951]

I am just amazed that Mr Angry (a.k.a.

the Padbury Village Idiot) can actually spell paedophile.....wink.gif

he is far from a village boy lol you know him you was chatting to him after our

game so you both know what each other looks like . o and its me that cant spell

LOL - To be fair to him he does seem to

know how to spell the words c*7t, b*ll£cks, p1ss and f75k. And a few other words I am less familiar with.smilewinkgrin.gif

Dog have u checked ur toes yet..wots up...found out ya mum is actually ur sister/cousin...and as I told u before..not one player is from the village of Padbury so ur way off the mark wiv ya village idiot bit lol nice try though...:-) craigs right..we were havin a chat after our game...hopefully we'll play u again nxt season In a cup or something...then we'll c who the village idiot is & I can guarantee it'll b u...

Edited by NeutralFan