Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Anagram Records Trophy - 2010/2011

I note that Mr Kyle Kirkbride from Uxbridge is Officiating on Saturday with Mr Steve Reuter (Enfield) and Mr Ken Leach (Bicester) Assisting, I believe Mr Kirkbride is a Level 3 Official so the game should be in good hands.

:382:

Hopefully that will prove to members that I know my onions

Why so much aggression from you Padbury boys all you have to do is respond by playing football and winning. All this I'm hard as nails stuff is getting a little boring just stick to winning the league and playing at a higher level next season.

Hopefully that will prove to members that I know my onions

Really? lol

Results:

Padbury United 1 Letchworth Garden City Eagles 2

Sarratt 1 Aston Clinton 2

Edited by Horace

Damn you Horace! Beat me by a minute.

2 cautions so sounds like a sporting game.

Edited by petethegreek

Damn you Horace! Beat me by a minute.

2 cautions so sounds like a sporting game.

Decent team letchworth....looking to enter the SSML next season i see!

I wonder how long it will be before Ref Off Ref, Craig Bicknell and Mr Angry come on

Before all the talk starts coming from someone not affiliated to padbury but watched the game they dominated 85 minutes of the tie and made letchworth look very ordinary but goals win games and padbury couldn't get the goals their football deserved. A match played in a fantastic spirit credit to both sets of players. a

Ridiculous really that two step 7 teams have players that would be at home at step 6 and more realistically 5

I have seen both teams in the past couple of weeks and agree with you that they both have lots of players capable of higher level football.

I wonder how long it will be before Ref Off Ref, Craig Bicknell and Mr Angry come on

The silence is deafening!

Before all the talk starts coming from someone not affiliated to padbury but watched the game they dominated 85 minutes of the tie and made letchworth look very ordinary but goals win games and padbury couldn't get the goals their football deserved. A match played in a fantastic spirit credit to both sets of players. a

thanks mate story of our season really just cant seam to finish our chances and we got made to pay for it yesterday with 4 mins to go .i made a couple of mistakes as manager as well witch i hold my hands up to

Not too sure what else you could have done Craig, I thought every Padbury player was on their game yesterday, their keeper pulled off 4 cracking saves and as a team we played well, was just one of them days....we made a good team look ordinary but it's the end result that counts, and for once lady luck deserted us.

Well as a neutral ref I couldn't see any other result than a padbury win and after all the hype I think the letchworth management would have to admit despite bravely winning the game they were outplayed in every dept by a powerful and accomplished home performance. Keep your head up ref and Craig Bicknell you can be proud of your players there will be more semi finals to come! And letchworth will walk through div 2 if they get promoted so you will meet again no doubt.

Well as a neutral ref I couldn't see any other result than a padbury win and after all the hype I think the letchworth management would have to admit despite bravely winning the game they were outplayed in every dept by a powerful and accomplished home performance. Keep your head up ref and Craig Bicknell you can be proud of your players there will be more semi finals to come! And letchworth will walk through div 2 if they get promoted so you will meet again no doubt.

If they were to be promoted, it would be to Div ONE, the same as Padbury!