Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Anagram Records Trophy - 2010/2011

Mr Angry - Are you a player or Committee member at Padbury out of interest or just a supporter, can't you post in a civilised manor as you aren't doing the Club any favours

Rhodes....when did you decide the club needs any favours.

As for Mr.Angry, whether he'd be a player, supporter or committee member is for you to assume, what he is though is like the rest of us at the club...A WINNER, and that's what gets up everyone's nose....especially yours.

Rhodes....when did you decide the club needs any favours.

As for Mr.Angry, whether he'd be a player, supporter or committee member is for you to assume, what he is though is like the rest of us at the club...A WINNER, and that's what gets up everyone's nose....especially yours.

I don't see anyone from Berkhamsted or Chalfont St Peter on here persistently swearing illiterately, hurling incessant, juvenile and mindless abuse at people or making threats. Are they not winners too?

Edited by The Doog is King

Indeed I am..them that matter,matter,them that don't..don't..& u certainly don't..so do one u inbread C**T

So why bother posting?

And the correct term would be "inbred".

i hope i can spell CHAMPIONS right at the end of season .and we have some thing lovely planned if we do win it for your boys after what they did lol its only banter remember

Indeed I am..them that matter,matter,them that don't..don't..& u certainly don't..so do one u inbread C**T

So why bother posting?

i hope i can spell CHAMPIONS right at the end of season .and we have some thing lovely planned if we do win it for your boy after what he did lol its only banter remember

Fine. Won't bother us one jot. You won't find us crying like babies or acting like dickheads on here.

So why bother posting?

i hope i can spell CHAMPIONS right at the end of season .and we have some thing lovely planned if we do win it for your boy after what he did lol its only banter remember

Fine. Won't bother us one jot. You won't find us crying like babies or acting like dickheads on here.

To b honest dog...refs right..u do sound like u got ur knickers in a twist ya big girl...look a whole post wiv not one swear word..r u a proud little dog??

So why bother posting?

To b honest dog...refs right..u do sound like u got ur knickers in a twist ya big girl...look a whole post wiv not one swear word..r u a proud little dog??

Ah - call me names! how original, classy and interesting...coffee%20(2).gif

what he is though is like the rest of us at the club...A WINNER

Is that what you call a winner, a loser more like

So why bother posting?

trust me it will be fantastic they made there bed

So why bother posting?

Trust me it will be fantastic. They made their bed.

Yawn. I can't wait. I bet it will be something really intelligent, original and clever.

Craig Bicknell, Ref Off Ref & Mr Angry - Is this all because Tring Corinthians are the only team to beat you in the League this season, why don't you grow up and take the defeat like men!

So why bother posting?

Yawn. I can't wait. I bet it will be something really intelligent, original and clever.

o it will be better than that much BETTER .

So why bother posting?

I somehow doubt it. Not really the element of surprise now though is there?coffee%20(2).gif

So why bother posting?

I somehow doubt it. Not really the element of surprise now though is there?coffee%20(2).gif

thats me cant keep my big mouth shut lol

just had our call from anagram our game is ON looking forward to a good test .

Good luck, sounds like Letchworth might be a bit 'tasty' important your lads keep their discipline you've got more than enough quality to beat most sides.

I note that Mr Kyle Kirkbride from Uxbridge is Officiating on Saturday with Mr Steve Reuter (Enfield) and Mr Ken Leach (Bicester) Assisting, I believe Mr Kirkbride is a Level 3 Official so the game should be in good hands.

just had our call from anagram our game is ON looking forward to a good test .

Good luck, sounds like Letchworth might be a bit 'tasty' important your lads keep their discipline you've got more than enough quality to beat most sides.

It's "on" because there is no reason why it should be "off".