Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Just Wondering...

YHWhitby

Wattsy I reckon that was a first for me. Normal I start with 22 and end with 19 not the other way around :)

Good comeback :waytogo:

Well I do know who quite a few of you are but we've not spoken face to face. However I have met Teflon and I know Smudge pretty well. Of course El Gaffer as well if he counts.

EL GAFFER is a Legend on this site of course he counts Bomaya.No love lost down the Moatside this weekend.

You Guys must be a shy bunch,shared a drink with Krooner,B.J.R,El Gaffer,Spy,Bomaya,Jurgs,Tucks1.Brunty,Hartley Hare,Danielpjn,Lightning McQueen,Purple Tram,VPCTFC.Teflon.Also met,steve,Johnno judo,cardo24,In the know,Spencer,Molly 11,Trentender,Chris Clapham.Sure to have met others.

Duncs,Kroons and B.J.R. different gravy to you,they are very generous people.You are just a tight kent.

sorry smudge I got it wrong i meant to word it Kroons you can stand at the back with me and JR cos your a useless,fat, balding,deputy dog lookalike,tight Kent with a capital K.

You Guys must be a shy bunch,shared a drink with Krooner,B.J.R,El Gaffer,Spy,Bomaya,Jurgs,Tucks1.Brunty,Hartley Hare,Danielpjn,Lightning McQueen,Purple Tram,VPCTFC.Teflon.Also met,steve,Johnno judo,cardo24,In the know,Spencer,Molly 11,Trentender,Chris Clapham.Sure to have met others.

We had a chat over a drink once Smudge but obviously doesn't stick in your memory!

We had a chat over a drink once Smudge but obviously doesn't stick in your memory!

do you have this affect on everyone that meets you FM.

Not when I am reffing Duncs because when I turn up they always say "Oh no, not you again"

Not when I am reffing Duncs because when I turn up they always say "Oh no, not you again"

And is that what the ladies from the dating agencies say as well.