Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Midweek Fixtures & Results - 21/22 September

Some mouthwatering fixtures again this evening and tomorrow:

Tuesday 21 September

Premier Division Cup First Round

Haringey Borough v St Margaretsbury

Biggleswade United v Broxbourne Borough

Hanwell Town v Hillingdon Borough

Harefield United v Tring Athletic

Holmer Green v Leverstock Green

Kingsbury London Tigers v Royston Town

Division 1 Cup First Round

Kings Langley v Stony Stratford Town

Ampthill Town v AFC Dunstable

London Lions v Cranfield United

Amersham Town v Buckingham Athletic (7.30)

Division 1

Hoddesdon Town v Cockfosters

New Bradwell St Peter v London Cloney (7.30)

St Albans City Reserves v Berkhamsted

Sun Postal Sports v Harpenden Town

Reserve Division 1

London Colney Reserves v Kings Langley Reserves

St Margaretsbury Reserves v Wodson Park Reserves

Wednesday 22 September

Challenge Trophy First Round

Crawley Green v Aylesbury United

Hadley v Colney Heath

Division 1 Cup First Round

Bedford Town Reserves v Welwyn Garden City

Sport London e Benfica v Wodson Park

Some mouthwatering fixtures again this evening and tomorrow:

Tuesday 21 September

Hanwell Town v Hillingdon Borough

Harefield United v Tring Athletic

Holmer Green v Leverstock Green

Division 1

Hoddesdon Town v Cockfosters

Wednesday 22 September

Challenge Trophy First Round

Crawley Green v Aylesbury United

Jerry No.14 - Well how long have you got, I've highlighted four mouthwatering fixtures above but in all honesty I could make a case for all sixteen fixtures tonight and all four tomorrow evening. Hanwell Town v Hillingdon Borough is a former Step 4 fixture and will be a real blood and thunder North West v West London affair on the hallowed Reynolds Field turf. I have a feeling Tring won't have it all their own way at beleaguered Harefield United this evening and the battle of the Green's, Holmer v Leverstock, has goals written all over it. Lastly tonight, Hoddesdon Town v Cockfosters speaks for itself as does Crawley Green v Aylesbury United tomorrow although Crawley Green are likely to be feeling the effects of the two games with Romford and their excellent 1-0 win at Harpenden last Saturday.

Champ - I can't see them beating London Colney this evening

Premier Division Cup

5 4 001 Haringey Borough v St Margaretsbury [ Round 1 ]

AET

1 2 002 Biggleswade United v Broxbourne Borough [ Round 1 ]

1 2 003 Hanwell Town v Hillingdon Borough [ Round 1 ]

4 6 004 Harefield United v Tring Athletic [ Round 1 ]

AET

1 2 005 Holmer Green v Leverstock Green [ Round 1 ]

3 1 007 Kingsbury London Tigers v Royston Town [ Round 1 ]

Division One Cup

8 1 001 Kings Langley v Stony Stratford Town [ Round 1 ]

1 2 003 Ampthill Town v AFC Dunstable [ Round 1 ]

6 1 004 London Lions v Cranfield United [ Round 1 ]

0 2 006 Amersham Town v Buckingham Athletic [ Round 1 ]

Division One

0 0 Hoddesdon Town v Cockfosters

0 3 New Bradwell St Peter v London Colney

3 4 St Albans City Reserves v Berkhamsted

1 3 Sun Postal Sports v Harpenden Town

Haringey Boro 5 St mags 4 aet (3-3 FT) Im sorry but this game was ruined by the worst refereeing performance I have EVER seen!! I see pete thegreek there and if he can defend the referee on this one then i must be blind and stupid and no nothing about football!! Also on over hearing players talking after the game that the referee was approached by haringeys manager at half time might of been the reason what i saw tonight turned out to be a joke in the end. I doubt the official will be a popular figure if he is ever to step in to the town of St Mags but any way an entertaining game of footy was enjoyed by one!!

Haringey Boro 5 St mags 4 aet (3-3 FT) Im sorry but this game was ruined by the worst refereeing performance I have EVER seen!! I see pete thegreek there and if he can defend the referee on this one then i must be blind and stupid and no nothing about football!! Also on over hearing players talking after the game that the referee was approached by haringeys manager at half time might of been the reason what i saw tonight turned out to be a joke in the end. I doubt the official will be a popular figure if he is ever to step in to the town of St Mags but any way an entertaining game of footy was enjoyed by one!!

I only go to watch a game and still get dragged into a post!

Ignore that. Just seen a reply. Match report on berko anyone?

Usual Berko goalfest, 2 wonder goals one from Berkos Adam Mead which first swerved away from goal then into the top corner the other from a st albans player which was more of a lob but still a great goal. berko took the lead with the Mead goal, st albans pulled one back but Berko got a second close to half time courtesy of Tony Burnett. 2nd half saw berko go 4-1 up Matt Wardle grabbing both goals but 10 mins from the end st albans got their 2nd goal which sparked them into life shortly after they got a third and it was backs to the walls. Fortunately Berko held on for another 3 points.

Thats only because im asking for an officials opinion but i no the refereeing corporation of the ssmfl all like to stay happy and defend each others bad times with the good so i guess with your 'no comment' on the game your probably agreeing with my previous post!! Hope you enjoyed the game as much as i did!!

shocking ref! how didnt he give st mags a pen i will never know?? the tackle was hip high!?

please can we get some decent officials at this level?

why cant you talk to them? why such attitude as well..........you ask a question and get a rude reply?

Thats only because im asking for an officials opinion but i no the refereeing corporation of the ssmfl all like to stay happy and defend each others bad times with the good so i guess with your 'no comment' on the game your probably agreeing with my previous post!! Hope you enjoyed the game as much as i did!!

I've not commented because you have generalized the performance of the Referee.

These were the key decisions in the game;

The penalties for Haringey Borough looked correct from where I was standing.

I thought St Margaretsbury had a good shout for a penalty turned down. The Referee was very closed to the incident while I was on the opposite side by the half way line.

The first red card was correct as the player denied a clear goal scoring opportunity.

The second red card (2 yellows) I assume was for comments made to the Referee which I did not hear.

How did you see these incidents from your position?

I've not commented because you have generalized the performance of the Referee.

These were the key decisions in the game;

The penalties for Haringey Borough looked correct from where I was standing.

I thought St Margaretsbury had a good shout for a penalty turned down. The Referee was very closed to the incident while I was on the opposite side by the half way line.

The first red card was correct as the player denied a clear goal scoring opportunity.

The second red card (2 yellows) I assume was for comments made to the Referee which I did not hear.

How did you see these incidents from your position?

One of the players asked the ref "any chance of some protection ref" to which the ref replied "ask me that again and you will be booked!?

How funny!!!

Ignore that. Just seen a reply. Match report on berko anyone?

Usual Berko goalfest, 2 wonder goals one from Berkos Adam Mead which first swerved away from goal then into the top corner the other from a st albans player which was more of a lob but still a great goal. berko took the lead with the Mead goal, st albans pulled one back but Berko got a second close to half time courtesy of Tony Burnett. 2nd half saw berko go 4-1 up Matt Wardle grabbing both goals but 10 mins from the end st albans got their 2nd goal which sparked them into life shortly after they got a third and it was backs to the walls. Fortunately Berko held on for another 3 points.

thanks. Berko are looking good this year, although conceeding 3 wouldnt have pleased the management team! Shows the rest of the league they can be got at! you just have to stop them scoring!!