Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

***King Carlos' Corner***

Panic over people, king is back. Hope you are all well?

Since I last spoke to you it's been mixed few days. Telford was a disappointing match to say the least and the attendance was woeful for this stage of the season. Managed to bring a few mates along for the afternoon, who unfortunately were not overly impressed with things. Sometimes I wonder if the people of Gravesham deserve a Conference team though, especially when they can't even be bothered to come along to support them.

Unfortunately I couldn't make it to Farnborough yesterday, so didn't witness our first win of the season. Obviously as I wasn't there I can't go into too much detail on events. Congratulations to the players and management on our first win, it was vital that our 'loosing streak' didn't go on too long and the win will hopefully add a little bit of confidence to the team and supporters.

Thursday ain't it the managers forum? And Yes I will be there and the next Carlos' Corner will be Friday evening or possible Saturday morning, depending on when I get time.

Quote:
Managed to bring a few mates along for the afternoon, who unfortunately were not overly impressed with things. Sometimes I wonder if the people of Gravesham deserve a Conference team though

Isn't that always the way, though? Bring some mates along for their first GNFC game after you've been building up the Super Reds for ages and do you get a 5-2 mauling of Scarborough? A 3-0 demolition of Hereford or 4-1 pummelling of Barnet? Do you buggery. Instead Fleet always seem to turn in inept performances for when you bring your mates along.

Usually go Fleet with three or four regulars, but the occasions when we have persuaded others to come along are...

Canvey Island Home 2001/02 RL

Kettering Home 2002/03 Conf

Margate Home 2002/03 FAC

Margate Home 2002/03 Conf

Is it possible thatt anyone has ever chosen a worse selection of games to invite mates too than those above!!

Using all four of the boys 'Half Price Junior Fleet Member Tickets', this weekend. The 'guests', two from the States, have been warned that we're not expected to win against Chester. Why couldn't they wait until next April, when we play Farnborough again.

Every 'bloody' time I bring someone along, we lose.