Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Kenneth Noye

Did anybody get the Evening Standard last night, if not then, wait for it, Kenny Noye was the victim of a discredited forensic scientist, namely 'Dr' Michael Heath, in what was an unfair trial. The Appeal Court heard that Noye's murder conviction eleven years ago at the Old Bailey, for the stabbing of Stephen Cameron, should be quashed, the crucial medical evidence had come from a postmortem examination carried out by Heath who was then considered to be a distingushed pathologist and expert witness, however since the trial he has faced disciplinary charges over a series of bungled postmortems and is now very much a discredited figure. 'Dr' Heath had also failed to record bruising on Stephen Cameron's knuckles which could have supported Noye's claims that he had acted in self defence so Noye is as good as a free man.

Jumping the gun again Rhodes?

I suppose there's no chance that Stephen Cameron was using his fists in self defence against Noye who was an armed man with a knife Rhodes?

Loosely - Stephen Cameron was a tearaway and made the grave mistake of standing up to Kenny Noye that day when the sensible thing would have been to apologise for driving aggressively and cutting Noye's car up, unfortunately it cost him his life.

Rhodesly - Of course people will notice that yet again you fail to answer the question. How can you tell that it wasn't Stephen Cameron defending himself bravely from a man with a weapon who had already gotten away with murdering a police officer by stabbing him to death.

Also you are factually incorrect in that it was reported also by witnesses that it was Noye in his 4X4 who had driven aggressively and had "cut" several people including Caneron and his fiancee"up".

Please don't twist facts in your celebration that a convicted criminal, a known gangster is appealing his sentence.

Loosely - I suppose you remember the incident, close to Swanley, so well as you were still living in Tonbridge at the time. All I'm saying is that 99 out of 100 people would have done the sensible thing and not provoked Noye who I'm sure came across as someone who could look after himself when he stepped out of his 4x4 to confront a totally out of his depth Cameron. Some would say he got what was coming to him.

Also Cameron's fiance Danielle Cable (Daughter of former Light Middleweight boxer Jimmy Cable) had to go into hiding following death threats against her for testifying as a witness for the defence.

Some would say he got what was coming to him.

I've only seen you say it.

"Road rage" can affect anyone but since you're not a driver you won't have any experience. I can tell you that when someone threatens just not yours but also a loved ones life by driving dangerously it can anger you to action. Of course, it could take a person with literally no feelings to not have a reaction, a person with no feelings such as yourself Rhodesly makes such stupid comments.

Loosely - I didn't say that Stephen Cameron got what was coming to him, I said some would say he got what was coming to him, there's a difference!

And I'll say it again so that even an idiot like you can understand.

I've only seen you say it - that "Some would say he got what was coming to him".

I can tell you that when someone threatens just not yours but also a loved ones life by driving dangerously it can anger you to action

Loosely - Okay, so for example you were driving from your Norfolk home to say the Carlsberg Stadium in Biggleswade (note the emphasis on were) and en route a driver cuts you up, the driver gets out of his vehicle and it turns out to be a very angry looking Mike Tyson, would you put up your dukes and try to land one on him

I can tell you that when someone threatens just not yours but also a loved ones life by driving dangerously it can anger you to action

Loosely - Okay, so for example you were driving from your Norfolk home to say the Carlsberg Stadium in Biggleswade (note the emphasis on were) and en route a driver cuts you up, the driver gets out of his vehicle and it turns out to be a very angry looking Mike Tyson, would you put up your dukes and try to land one on him

Is this meant to be a comparison with Stephen Cameron & Kenneth Noye?

How are you ever going to understand a possible scenario Rhodes since you've never driven a car and when was the last time you even visited a football ground? I can guarantee that I've been to The Carlsberg Stadium since then, unlike you I haven't worn out my welcome everywhere.

Loosely - It has everything to do with The Kenneth Noye case. My point is that Stephen Cameron should have simply held his hands up, apologised unreservedly to Noye when approached, walked back to his vehicle and drove off, he obviously gestured to Noye and then presumably swore at him which would have been like a red rag to a bull to placid thick skinned characters like ourselves let alone to someone who doesn't suffer fools gladly with a very short fuse. Like I said Cameron arguably got what was coming to him.

Loosely - It has everything to do with The Kenneth Noye case. My point is that Stephen Cameron should have simply held his hands up, apologised unreservedly to Noye when approached, walked back to his vehicle and drove off, he obviously gestured to Noye and then presumably swore at him which would have been like a red rag to a bull to placid thick skinned characters like ourselves let alone to someone who doesn't suffer fools gladly with a very short fuse. Like I said Cameron arguably got what was coming to him.

You complete idiot!

You complete idiot!

Nothing else to add Horace, says it all sadly.

You complete idiot!

Nothing else to add Horace, says it all sadly.

About thirty years ago Noye killed a neighbour of mine, PC John Fordham, who was involved in surveillance work in relation to another crime that Noye was allegedly connected with. Unfortunately Noye was found not guilty on self defence grounds, I would imagine PC Fordhams family are still serving a life sentence thanks to the actions of the unsaintly Moyes, and its insulting to all victims of crime if career criminal Noye is once again released into the community on what is no more than a technicality.

Unfortunately Noye was found not guilty on self defence grounds, I would imagine PC Fordhams family are still serving a life sentence thanks to the actions of the unsaintly Moyes, and its insulting to all victims of crime if career criminal Noye is once again released into the community on what is no more than a technicality.

Missunderstood - To be fair if Kenneth Noye was found not guilty by a Court of law then he was innocent

Unfortunately Noye was found not guilty on self defence grounds, I would imagine PC Fordhams family are still serving a life sentence thanks to the actions of the unsaintly Moyes, and its insulting to all victims of crime if career criminal Noye is once again released into the community on what is no more than a technicality.

Missunderstood - To be fair if Kenneth Noye was found not guilty by a Court of law then he was innocent

What was never in doubt was that Noye actually killed PC Fordham.

Missunderstood - Don't get me wrong, I'm not defending Kenneth Noye as he clearly has somewhat of a criminal past which he should be ashamed about however it was clear that the Police wanted to pin the Stephen Cameron killing on him at all costs probably because he supposedly, as you are suggesting, got away with PC Fordham's killing.

Missunderstood - Don't get me wrong, I'm not defending Kenneth Noye as he clearly has somewhat of a criminal past which he should be ashamed about however it was clear that the Police wanted to pin the Stephen Cameron killing on him at all costs probably because he supposedly, as you are suggesting, got away with PC Fordham's killing.

Are you saying that the British were behaving like you claim the Italians do?

Horace - No, not at all but when you get the Daily Mail shouting from the roof tops that Noye should be released than you know he has a good case:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1364586/Road-rage-killer-Kenneth-Noyes-conviction-quashed-witnesses-discredited.html