Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Kenneth Noye

"The Coming Crisis"!!!!?? Show me proof in a proper, reputable, journal. How DO you find this stuff?

Horace – Well how about if we have a bet that Kenny Noye will be as free as a bird in four years time if not sooner, shall we set a date of by 1 September 2015

• 2 months later...

I had to laugh when Kenneth Noye's jail was described as 'a holiday camp prison' in the press following his transfer earlier this year from high security HMP Whitemoor in Cambridgeshire to Category B Lowdham Grange prison near Nottingham. Stephen Cameron’s father was quoted at the time as saying “they are moving him to a softer prison and didn't even let us know, it’s outrageous", but why on earth would the prison authorities or the police bother to let the Cameron family know, what difference does it make. No prison can be described as 'a holiday camp', prison life is hardly Pontins or Butlins is it and can't replace freedom.

ALL prisons in this country today are nothing short of holiday camps, generally controlled by the prisoners 'Yuman Rites' ! It's a feckin' joke.

Did the cons consider the rights of those they sinned against ? - I think not.

Now, in my day..................................

Yeah, in your day they sent them to an even bigger holiday camp. Called Australia!

Yeah, in your day they sent them to an even bigger holiday camp. Called Australia!

Personally, I think we should start doing that again !

You seem to know a lot about prisons Rhodesy

Loosely - My only ever connection with a prison was when a former Kentish Town player was detained at Her Majesty's pleasure and because nobody at the Club was the slightest bit interested in visiting him I took the initiative and also had newspapers and magazines delivered to him at my expense, I was never reimbursed or even thanked for my trouble by the Club

Why would you look for reimbursement for gifts given Rhodesy, or thanks from people who hadn't received them, just out of interest?

Loosely - Who said I was looking for reimbursement, I wasn't but it would have been nice to be offered, I'm not a Mandarin of Whitehall and don't earn a fortune

I took the initiative and also had newspapers and magazines delivered to him at my expense, I was never reimbursed or even thanked for my trouble by the Club

Well why would you bring it up then if you weren't bitter about it? Just saying? I mean, as you say, you did it off your own bat didn't you so why should you get any thanks or refunding?

Sounds to me as if you feel you've been hard done by when no-one asked you to do anything. Bit pathetic.

Loosely - What on earth are you going on about, I knew full well that I wouldn't get a penny piece from Kentish Town, the Club's backside squeaks when it walks and I was more than happy to help the player concerned off my own bat as you put it. My point is that the Club should have made more of an effort to visit the player and see that he was properly provided for, I was also liaising with the players Solicitor on a daily basis as I didn't feel the firm was acting in his best interests.

Well as I said Rhodesy, why bring it up? Obviously you don't think before you type and this must be a sore point for you but most people will struggle to understand why you expected thanks and reimbursement from the club who obviously had no wish to get involved or support a convicted criminal.

You are an oddity Cliffy.

from the club who obviously had no wish to get involved or support a convicted criminal

That's interesting, how is it then that as soon as the player was released from Her Majesty's pleasure the Club were on the phone to him to ask whether he was available for their next Saturday match as initially he was on a 7.00pm curfew

Really Rhodesy you must get a grip, sometimes I think your memory must be playing up - surely you remember typing these earlier in the thread and now you are asking me what the club did!!

You really can't criticise people for thinking you're a bit of a plonker when you've already said that the club had no interest in visiting the convicted criminal and then forget. Seek help Rhodesy, you're sinking fast!

former Kentish Town player was detained at Her Majesty's pleasure and because nobody at the Club was the slightest bit interested in visiting him

the Club should have made more of an effort to visit the player and see that he was properly provided for

Loosely - You're the one who is losing your marbles, I don't deny saying that the Club had no interest in visiting the player or seeing that he was properly catered for yet as soon as he was released from prison they made contact begging him to come to play for them, that's my point.

Well why did you question it then you doughbake? As I said, the club wanted nothing to do with visiting a convicted criminal in prison did they? Felons are meant to be punished not have hairy fairies fawning over them, its not as if they are in hospital expecting a bunch of grapes.

Loosely - I'm sure when Tony Adams went inside a representative of Arsenal Football Club came to visit him on a regular basis and he received newspapers and magazines paid for by the Club

Rhodesy - Tony Adams was convicted for driving whilst 27 times over the legal limit. How does that compare with what Lee Scott was convicted for. Adams wasn't convicted for a crime against a person was he? Only a tw&t like you could compare the two!

Loosely - You're just clutching at straws, you don't even know what Lee Scott was convicted for do you although you will no doubt text your cohorts Keeps or NeutralFan now to find out and then post a 'clever' reply